15th August 2013, 01:39 PM
senthamilselvi sweety

How can I get government job after doing B.Tech IT? What are the government exams?

i'm doing B.Tech(IT). what are the government exams, i'm eligible for write now. How to prepare for that exams? Please mail to, [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  2. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  3. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  5. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  6. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  7. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  8. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
  9. Information about the government job? Which are the government exams?
  10. How to do government job after my B.Tech EEE? -- [New]
  11. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  12. Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams?
  13. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
  14. Is there any opportunity for me to join a government job after completing BCA from Bharathidasan University Affiliated University College? Are there any exams for that? Details about all the government exams?
  15. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  16. After Diploma what to do if financial condition is not good?
  17. Which courses I have to do while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering in order to get a Government Job? Which exams do I need to answer?
  18. Which is better between B.Tech Agriculture and BTech Food Technology? What should I do to get a government job?
15th August 2013, 05:45 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get government job after doing B.Tech IT? What are the government exams?

The government jobs opportunities for the B.Tech IT graduates are very limited. Generally there is more requirement of Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics and Communication Engineers in the government sector.

The limited opportunities which I mentioned are in the Public Sector Undertakings. The PSUs do hire B.Tech IT graduates. However not all the PSUs do that. The vacancies are very limited.

You can apply for the jobs that requires Computer Science Engineers. But you must be eligible for the entrance exam by the PSU. There is a written test and interview but some PSUs do not conduct written test.

It has been replaced with Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering (GATE). Several Public Sector Undertakings have replaced written test with GATE Exam. You will be asked to present GATE score at the time of interview.

PSU Eligibility

1. Nationality: Indians can apply for the jobs.

2. Education: Bachelor degree in Engineering is required.

3. Marks: 60 percent or more.

4. You should clear backlogs before applying for PSU job.

5. Must also appear for the GATE exam.

6. The GATE exam is valid for 2 years only.

7. Your age should be 21 to 30 years.

8. There is 3 years relaxation for OBC.

9. There is 5 years relaxation for SC/ST.

List of PSU

BHEL

DRDO

BEL

HAL

ISRO

NALCO

NTPC

HPCL

GAIL

SAIL

ONGC

ECIL

IOCL

BPCL

MTNL

BSNL
15th August 2013, 08:07 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get government job after doing B.Tech IT? What are the government exams?

Hi Guest,

After completing B.Tech in IT there are few chances of getting a government job as the IT related jobs are few in government sector.

If you are interested for a job in government for IT sector you need to work too hard.

Other than IT jobs in government sector there are other jobs so you can apply for the jobs.

Thank you,

All the best.
8th August 2016, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Doing final year civil engineering how many government exams are there what are they plz send to my email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?