14th August 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for any type of government job in India at the age of 31 years?

My age presently is 31 years. I want to know whether I am eligible for any type of govt. jobs in India ?

21st August 2011, 10:08 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for any type of government job in India at the age of 31 years?

For most of the Government sector exams like UPSC, SSC, PSU, PSU the age limit is between 21-30 years.The age limit for various exams keep varying i.e for example NDA examination men from the age group between 17-19 can apply but for CDS examination it's between 19-23.For most of the exams relaxation up to 3-5 years is given for the following categories:
Ex-Service man, SC/ST category, OBC category,Government servants.

Everything mentioned above is not fixed because these points may vary from exam to exam.It's better that you go through these websites to get details regarding the examination you want to go through.Since you have not even mentioned your educational qualification,category hence it's tough to mention the exams you can go through with this age.

Please visit the official links of the the Boards given below:
UPSC-Click here
SSC-Click here
PSU's-Click here
21st August 2011, 11:07 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for any type of government job in India at the age of 31 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My age presently is 31 years. I want to know whether I am eligible for any type of govt. jobs in India ?
Dear friend,

Maximum govt sector wants only graduate persons .The age limit must be in 21 to 30 years.

But this is vary from organization to organization means some organization want 60% in through out , some organization want 65 %.

Also this age criteria is not fixed its also vary from company to company.

But if you are SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate then you are eligible for UPSC ,BANK PO,HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER etc.

All the best
12th November 2011, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

I am copleted age 35 and my dob 16-10-75 . Please suggest me for any Kind of govt job i am pg in botany and mhrm course
15th March 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

i complit my course softwareingineering in 2014 now iam in 25 years old this is possible can i get a job
17th May 2014, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

i finished my be(cse) in 2004 , now i am 6.4 years of experience in web development field in php, am i get a government job now? my dob is -29-05-1983
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?