5th May 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear for 12th board exam of sub science?

Hello sir i am vishal from bhagalpur,i am appear in 12th board exam of sub science ,so i want to complete CA do sir please u give me suggestion what i to do.

9th May 2013, 09:23 AM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to appear for 12th board exam of sub science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir i am vishal from bhagalpur,i am appear in 12th board exam of sub science ,so i want to complete CA do sir please u give me suggestion what i to do.
Dear friend,
After completing your 12th standard apply for CPT (Common Proficiency Test) .This exam is the entry level exam for Chartered account

There are 3 different level in Chartered account course
1)Entry Level Test : Common Proficiency Test
2)First Stage : Professional Competence Course
3)Final Stage : Final Course

After passing in 1st exam you are eligible to do the Professional competence course.In this course you have 100 Hours of Information Technology Training and also 15 months of articled training , then they will conduct exam

Then final exam.They will conduct exam twice an year i.e May and November.

Job Oppurtunties:
Accounting, Auditing, Corporate Finance, Corporate Laws, Taxation.

All the very best
9th May 2013, 02:45 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for 12th board exam of sub science?

Dear Friend,
First thing you must note that in order to pursue the CA courses you must have completed your 10+2 board examinations from any of the recognised board.And,You should belong to commerce stream only.

As after completing 12th you should apply for CPT Examinations which is hed twice a year that is in June and December.You can apply for anyone of it.
After clearing the exams of CPT you will be eligible for Foundation Courses and then the Intermediate courses and at last by completing both the courses you will become eligible for CA course.

While you can apply for the CA courses if you are much interested after the completion of your Graduation.As ICAI have given exemptions for the graduates from any stream to apply directly to the Intermediates courses without undergoing through CPT & Foundations courses.

You may also visit to the site of ICAI below for more informations and detail regarding eligibility process:-
www.icai.org.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?