17th September 2012, 05:23 PM
imranhasan90

Am I eligible to appear for AIEEE exam after passing 12th examination with PCB

I have passed my class XII Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from one board examination. next year i passed my class XII Examination only in mathematics subject please inform me whether elgible for appearing in AIEEE Examination

11th October 2012, 01:40 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for AIEEE exam after passing 12th examination with PCB

Quote:
Originally Posted by imranhasan90 View Post
I have passed my class XII Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from one board examination. next year i passed my class XII Examination only in mathematics subject please inform me whether elgible for appearing in AIEEE Examination

AIEEE ( All India Engineering Entrance Examination ) . It is a Competitive Entrance Examination for admission in Engineering and Architecture courses . AIEEE is Conducted by CBSE ( Central Board of Secondary Examination ) .

To appear in this AIEEE Examination ,than the Candidates should be passed the 12th standard / Intermediate Examination in science stream with 50% of marks from recognized University an relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates .

Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

Your age should be Maximum 24 years at the Appear in this AIEEE Examination and Relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates .

Every candidate may eligible to attend this Examination for 3 Attempts .

If your Aspiring to apply for B.E / B.Tech Entrance Examination than you may having Physics/Mathematics as a Compulsory subject in 12th standard .

If your aspiring to apply for B. ARCH / B. Planning Entrance Examination than you may compulsory Mathematics as a Main Subject from recognized University .

If you satisfy the eligbility Criteria than your eligible to appear in this Examination .

AIEEE Examination Pattern :-

You may apply for this Examination in both the Online as well as Offline . The Notification for this Examination may Updated in Official website of CBSE .

Reference Books for AIEEE Examination :-

~~ Complete Physics For AIEEE by Tmh
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited
Price: Rs. 458

~~ AIEEE Topic-wise Solved Papers by Disha Experts
Publisher: Disha Publication
Price: Rs. 202

~~ AIEEE (Class XII) In English by Practice Guru
Publisher: Practice Guru
Price: Rs. 499
11th October 2012, 03:16 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for AIEEE exam after passing 12th examination with PCB

hi,
AIEEE stands for all India engineering service examination.
YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOE THIS EXAM.

AIEEE Eligibility
In order to be eligible for AIEEE exam the candidate must have a passing certificate of class XII or any other qualifying examination which is equivalent to class XII exam.
Candidates, who will appear for class XII exam or an equivalent exam while registering for AIEEE exam, are also eligible to appear in the AIEEE exam.
For B.E/B.Tech courses the compulsory subjects are: Mathematics, Chemistry. For B. Arch/B. Planning courses candidate must have minimum of 50% in class XII or equivalent.

FOR MORE INFORMATION;-
aieee.nic.in
11th October 2012, 03:24 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend,

AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination.

This exam conducted by the CBSC(Central Board of Secondary Examination).

ELIGIBILITY:

Candidate should complete the 12th standard with minimum 50% of marks from any recognized university.

Final year can also eligible apply for this exam.

The candidate maximum age limit is 24 years to eligible for this exam. But candidate should be citizen of india.

The candidate no. Of attempts required is 3.

Exam Pattern is attaching file.

ALL THE BEST.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	39468-large.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	119940  
11th October 2012, 04:38 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

To appear in this AIEEE Examination ,than the Candidates should be passed the 12th standard with PCM

Your age should be Maximum 24 years at the Appear in this AIEEE Examination and Relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates .

Every candidate may eligible to attend this Examination for 3 Attempts .

If your Aspiring to apply for B.E / B.Tech Entrance Examination than you may having Physics/Mathematics as a Compulsory subject in 12th standard .

If your aspiring to apply for B. ARCH / B. Planning Entrance Examination than you may compulsory Mathematics as a Main Subject from recognized University
11th October 2012, 07:14 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

AIEEE Eligibility :

Engineering :

candidates must be complete 12th stands with 50% aggregate with Physics , Maths as the compulsory subjects

Architects :

Candidates must be complete 12th stands with 50% aggregate with Mathematics as a compulsory subject
Chemistry , Computer Science , Bio-Technology or Biology are the any one optional subjects

29th March 2017, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear for AIEEE exam after passing 12th examination from IB
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?