31st August 2011, 09:12 PM
ashmit.

Can I get any engineering college after passing 12th with 81.2%?

sir my name is ravindra singh .i have passed my intermediate examination this year with 81.2% .i also got 80 marks in the examination of aieee.but i could not attend counselling of aieee .now iwant to know can i get any engginiring college ofaiee.plz tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 812 in UPTU MCA and 172 in girls?
  2. What to do after passing 12th from Rajasthan State Board with 61% marks in PCB? Should I repeat 12th or join engineering college?
  3. In which engineering college can I get Mechanical Engineering after passing 12th science
  4. How to join government engineering college after passing 12th with 98% in science?
  5. What should I do after passing 12th? Which college is best for computer engineering and what is the admission procedure?
  6. Can I get admission in MBBS college after scoring 552/800 holding 812 rank in PMET?
  7. How to get admission in engineering college after passing 12th with 70%?
  8. In which government engineering college can I get after passing 12th with 98% in HBSE
  9. How to take admission in engineering college of Maharashtra after passing 12th from MP?
  10. Can I get admission in government engineering college after passing 12th with 80% marks in PCM
  11. How to take admission in B.Tech college of engineering? I am a student of class 12th
  12. How may I join engineering stream after passing 12th in commerce(maths) from Thakur college?
  13. Can I get admission in government engineering college in Rajasthan after passing 12th with 65% -- [New]
  14. How to go for B.E Marine engineering after passing 12th?
  15. Can I apply in any engineering college after passing 12th exam?
  16. What should I do to become a MBBS doctor?
  17. What to do after passing 12th PCM with 60.92%? Should I repeat 12th or should I apply for degree courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to take admission in a good engineering college after passing 12th science
28th October 2011, 05:59 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get any engineering college after passing 12th with 81.2%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmit. View Post
sir my name is ravindra singh .i have passed my intermediate examination this year with 81.2% .i also got 80 marks in the examination of aieee.but i could not attend counselling of aieee .now iwant to know can i get any engginiring college ofaiee.plz tell me.
hi,

if u not attend the counselling then government collage is not allotted to you but you can take admissions in private collage in your state of other

good luck!
6th December 2011, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum qualification
15th June 2012, 11:47 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I get any engineering college after passing 12th with 81.2%?

Hi

Yes sure you can get a good Engineering College after passing Class 12th with such good and above average marks.
Once you have passed out of your class 12th boards, then you can start sitting for the Entrance Exams for the Engineering.
Some of the top Engineering Entrance Exams in our country are :-

IIT JEE
AIEEE
DCE CEE
UPTUEE
BITSAT
SRMEEE
VITEEE
COMED - K
MHT-CET
WB JEE
etc and many more..

Once you attempt them and the results are out, if you crack any of them then you will be called for the counselling.

85 marks is less in the AIEEE exam as all India many students apply for it. You can try for the second counselling. To know more about this, Please Click Here

Otherwise, if you can get through some government college, well and good. Otherwise you can try for the privates like SRM, Manipal, VIT, Amity, LPU, etc..

The top Engineering colleges in India are IIT's, NIT's, DCE, NSIT, BITS Pilani, etc..

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
16th June 2012, 12:17 AM
siddjain93

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmit. View Post
Dear friend,
Your marks in 12th is very good. But your marks doesn't play any role in taking the admission in IITs , NITs , IIIts etc. As you have not attend the counselling of AIEEE . So you can't get any college through AIEEE.
But you can try for some private colleges of your state. In every state there are some colleges which give you direct admission through your 12th marks.
16th June 2012, 11:41 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Since you din't take part in the counselling that is why its not possible for you to get the top colleges under AIEEE or any college of your choice and preference for that matter.

So you have to wait till the counselling gets over. After which many colleges fill up the vacant seats by seeing student's board exam results

You can also try in private colleges through management quota if that is feasible
16th June 2012, 01:05 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

Hi dear

Yes sure you can get a good Engineering College after passing Class 12th with such good and above average marks.
Once you have passed out of your class 12th boards, then you can start sitting for the Entrance Exams for the Engineering.

IIT JEE
AIEEE
DCE CEE
UPTUEE
BITSAT
SRMEEE
VITEEE
COMED - K
MHT-CET
WB JEE
etc and many more..

Once you attempt them and the results are out, if you crack any of them then you will be called for the counselling.

85 marks is less in the AIEEE exam as all India many students apply for it. You can try for the second counselling. To know more about this, Please Click Here

Otherwise, if you can get through some government college, well and good. Otherwise you can try for the privates like SRM, Manipal, VIT, Amity, LPU, etc..

The top Engineering colleges in India are IIT's, NIT's, DCE, NSIT, BITS Pilani, etc..

Hope this helps

All the best

thank you
16th June 2012, 01:06 PM
tl.com

Hi dear

IIT JEE
AIEEE
DCE CEE
UPTUEE
BITSAT
SRMEEE
VITEEE
COMED - K
MHT-CET
WB JEE
etc and many more..

Hope this helps

All the best

thank you
16th June 2012, 03:25 PM
krunaljdave

Thumbs up Re: Can I get any engineering college after passing 12th with 81.2%?

congretulation!
yes ashmit you cen get admission in any self-finanance collages which are not including aieee exam. only include your 12th marks. so try it.
best luck!..
3rd May 2013, 05:25 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

You need to appear for engineering entrance exams.
when you get your engineering entrance exam score. You need to submit your AIEEE marks along with others documents.
You may get any college based on your AIEEE marks and rank.
Many Engineering colleges have AIEEE quota .

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?