25th June 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear for APPSSC group I exam after completing degree course in Rashtriya Samskruta Vidya Peetam Tirupati?

I have compleated sastri degree course at rashtriya samskruta vidya peetam tirupati am i eligible to appear for appssc group-1 exams

2nd March 2016, 04:30 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for APPSSC group I exam after completing degree course in Rashtriya Samskruta Vidya Peetam Tirupati?

Yes, You are eligible for APPSSC exam because the educational qualification for this exam is a Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University in India established or
incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act, a State Act or an
Institution recognized by the U.G.C. or an equivalent qualification.

But there are some eligibility criteria too which you will have to meet to apply for this exam and they are :

1- Nationality: A Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
2- Age: For all the Posts in Group – 1 the age of candidate should be 18-34 years.

Note : Age relaxation will be given to certain candidates and the criteria are :

1- 5 years age relaxation for SC/ST and BCs Candidate’s.
2- 10 years age relaxation for Physically Handicapped (PH) Candidates.
3- 3 years age relaxation for Ex-Service men (3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces).
4- 3 years age relaxation for N.C.C
5- 5 years age relaxation for A.P. State Government Employees

Physical standards:

Candidates must be physically fit and medically according to the physical standards of the APPSC examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?