6th August 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to write BITSAT exam after passing 12th with 74.8%

I got 74.8 percentage marks overall in 12th.Will I am eligible for writing BITSAT exam?

3rd October 2012, 10:00 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to write BITSAT exam after passing 12th with 74.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 74.8 percentage marks overall in 12th.Will I am eligible for writing BITSAT exam?
BITSAT stands for Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test and it is a Computer based online test for Admission to Integrated First Degree Programmes of BITS Pilani Campuses in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad. This examination conducted every year.

If you are Interested to apply for this examination, then you have to fulfill the given mentioned Eligibility criteria,

You should have obtained a minimum of 75% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in 12th class examination, at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects and adequate proficiency in English to apply for BITSAT Examination.

Final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for this examination.

The notification of next year examination is going to be published soon, please visit the official website to get more information about this examination, if you need more details then you can read FAQs from the given website.

http://www.bitsadmission.com
3rd October 2012, 10:23 AM
sudha001

Hello Friend,

For admission to any of the Integrated First Degree Programmes of BITS the candidate should have passed the 12th class examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Further, the candidate should have obtained a minimum of 75% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in 12th class examination, at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects and adequate proficiency in English. However, admissions will be made only on his/her merit position based on the score obtained in BITSAT 2012.

Only Students who are appearing for 12th class examination in 2012 or who have passed the 12th class examination in 2011 are eligible to appear for BITSAT 2012.

YES , you are eligible for BITSAT exam as you have satisfied the following criteria that is needed to sit in exam .

So wishing you all the best .....
3rd October 2012, 10:42 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
BITSAT Exam Details:-

~BITSAT stands for Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test. If you want to do any course from any one of the BITS then you have to sit for this computer-based online test.

~To sit for this exam firstly you need to be a higher secondary passed out candidate or its equivalent from a recognized school or institution.

~You should have physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects at 10+2 level. In addition to that you need to be well versed in English.

~In each of the science subject it is important for you to score 60% of marks or above and overall you have to maintain 80% of marks in aggregate to be considered eligible for this exam.

~BITSAT is a tough exam to crack and for the exam you need to stress on the following sections: Physics, Chemistry, English Proficiency, Logical Reasoning and Mathematics.

~You have to follow CBSE board syllabus for this exam and it is important to start preparations much in an advance to give yourself some time. Apart from this they may even ask questions from English to test your knowledge about this language.

~Questions are mainly objective types and there will be four options for each question and you need to tick mark the right one. In a limited time span of three hours you have to answer 150 questions all in all.

~For each right answer you will be awarded with three marks and for each wrong answer one mark will be deducted from your score. If you manage to answer 150 questions you will get the opportunity to attempt 12 questions more. This one is optional.

BITSAT Books To Follow:-

## Comprehensive Guide to English Proficiency and Logical Reasoning for BITSAT
by Disha Experts
Publisher: Disha Publication

## BITSAT 2012: A Computer Based Online Test For Admission
by GKP
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd

## The Pearson Complete Guide to the BITSAT (With CD)
by One Learn Education
Publisher: Pearson

## Comprehensive Guide To BITSAT (With CD )
by Disha Experts
Publisher: Disha Publication

## MTG BITSAT Explorer (With - CD)
by MTG Editorial Board
Publisher: MTG Learning Media

Here i have attached the paper you are looking for. Please download them and go through them properly to know more about the question pattern. Hope you do well.

Hope this helps :-> :->
15th March 2013, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Now I am appering for 12th exam, so am I eligible to give BITSAT exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?