15th January 2014, 08:50 AM
Dr Neelam shinde

Am I eligible to appear for CAT? How can I prepare for the same?

I am Homoeopathic doctor,had done BHMS from k.E.S college Alibaug affiliated by M.U.H.S ..Maharashtra university of health science nasik with 62%..am I eligible candidate for appearing CAT...if yes then please do guide further about study source and preparation of the same

31st January 2016, 10:22 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for CAT? How can I prepare for the same?

CAT stands for Common Aptitude Test and it is conducted by IIM every year. The examination is conducted for admission of candidates in MBA courses in India's best business institutes.

Yes, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination. The eligibility to appear for entrance examination is candidate must have passed graduation degree from any recognised university with minimum 50% aggregate.

So, you can appear for examination. The examination is not an easy to qualify so you need to work hard mainly on Quantitative Aptitude, English etc..
31st January 2016, 11:44 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for CAT? How can I prepare for the same?

CAT stands for Common Admission test. The test is conducted by Indian Institute of Management for Master of Business Administration.

Eligibility criteria for CAT exam:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year candidates can also apply for exam.

>>Minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree is required to apply for this exam.

As you have scored 62% marks in bachelor's degree in your concerned stream, you are eligible for CAT exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?