20th June 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for CAT? I am a science student

sir, i'm a science student and get my admission in an engn. collage recently and looking forward for CAT exams so how should i prepare myself for that but side wise because I've to give my time for engn. also........

kindly tell me ways to prepare for subjects of CAT n on what n which section I've to lay my stress on

13th September 2012, 09:33 PM
ravichandran_p

Default Re: How to prepare for CAT? I am a science student

A systematic approach will help you with gauging, where you stand towards your goal. The CAT exam usually tests your abilities in the following areas:
Quantitative Aptitude Reading Comprehension
Verbal Ability
Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency.

To overcome the stress try to solve crossword and sudoku puzzles every day as this will improve your accuracy and aptitude. After you gain some confidence with your preparation, you can join lest series so that you get an idea about your current level of preparation.
2nd July 2013, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

I m bsc first year from when should i prepare for the CAT test
31st August 2017, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

I am a bsc final year computer science student. How should I prepare for CAT or MAT entrance exam. What is the best method of preparation. Please tell me the best reading process schedule for the better end.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?