2nd January 2013, 02:21 PM
amitmathuria

Am i eligible to appear for CS examination after completing B.E first year?

I m have completed in b.e. first year and looking for another course. so is i am eligible for appearing cs examination. & how can i apply for that?

30th April 2015, 10:39 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am i eligible to appear for CS examination after completing B.E first year?

See, its good that you have identified that the course in which you are presently doesn't match with your abilities and decided to switch. Now taking about the CS exam, then yes you can definitely apply for the exam. the basic eligibility criteria that the exam demands from the candidates is that-

- The candidates should be at least 10+2 passed irrespective of the stream.

Since, you are in the b.tech you you definitely would be following this criteria. Hence, you can surely apply for the CS exam.

As far as the procedure for application for the exam is considered then you can apply for the exam online through the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?