30th September 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

How to be an IPS officer after passing 12th commerce

i im in 12 comm and i wnt to be an ips so wht should i do for it ?

12th October 2012, 01:41 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to be an IPS officer after passing 12th commerce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, It's Not Possible to Appear in IPS Examination Just After Completing 12th standard . Because 12th standard is not Enough Qualification to appear in IPS Examination .

To Appear in IPS Examination than you need to hold three years Bachelor degree Course than Only your eligible to appear for IPS Examination.

At Present you have Complete 12th standard . So , your not eligible for IPS Examination as far now . If your Really Interested to apply for IPS Examination than , I suggest you to Apply for Graduation Course After Completing your Graduation than definitely your Eligible for IPS Examination .

Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this IPS Examination .

You should Note that , Only Pass Mark is Enough to appear in IPS Examination . It's really Advantage of mark Every student who aspiring to apply for IPS Examination . So, you Need worry Marks in Bachelor degree Course .

Your aspiring to apply for IPS Examination . So, Physical standard is essential for IPS Examination . without proper Physical Standards your not eligible for IPS Examination .

Your age should be Not less than 21 years and Not More than 30 years and Upper age relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates and obc candidates .

Number of Attempts :-

For General Category Candidates --> Four Attempts
For OBC Category Candidates --> Seven Attempts
For SC/ST Category Candidates --> No Limit

So, Please try to Complete graduation than Only your eligible to appear in IPS Examination .

All The Best !!
12th October 2012, 03:01 PM
EALPExpert

Quote:
Become a IPS Officer :

IPS stands for indian police officer and this is conducted by the union public service commission under the civil service examination for requiting the indian police officer post. For this the UPSC has inviting the every year applications for eligible candidates.

For become a indian police officer you need to qualify the following required requirements like educational qualifications and age limit and many more and also see below selection procedure for become a indian police officer.

Required Requirements :

First of all you should be indian citizen and required educational qualifications are you must completed the graduation from recognized university and here not required any percentage.A

And required minimum age limit should be 21 years and maximum age limit should be 30 years and here age relaxation is also available for reserved category candidates as per govt rules such as 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.

Here you must remember the number of attempts such as 4 years for general candidates and 7 times for OBC candidates and No limit for SC/ST candidates and also you need to qualify the following required physical stranded given in below;.

Selection procedure :

For become a indian police officer through IPS Exam, the selection procedure is based on the following examinations conducted by the union public service commission under the civil services examinations and they include;.

= = > Preliminary Examination,
= = > Main Examination,
= = > Personality test / Interview.

Apart from first conducted the preliminary exam and after qualifying the preliminary examination called for main examination and after that personality / interview and if you are qualifying these tests you have 1 years training period and then you will be become a IPS officer.

all the best;.
12th October 2012, 06:15 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

To become IPS officer, you have to write Civil service exam conducted by UPSC. To apply for this examination, you have to complete your Graduate degree course from a recognised board and your age should between 21 to 30 years, upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

IPS is one of the All India Allied services provided, once you clear this exam. The post highly competitive among aspirants. Designations like DSP, SP , Commissioner are given to passouts after training for IPS. After selection, you will be trained for two in IPS academy in Hyderabad.

The notification of CSE Examination is going to be published soon next year in the month of February and eligible candidates may fill the application form online only.

No, offline application form facility is applicable for any candidates in this examination.

The examination is conducted in 2 stages, preliminary and Mains, Firstly, you have to cracked the preliminary examination, this is objective and there are two papers in this examination. If you cracked this stage, then you are eligible for Mains.

The main examination is Descriptive and you have to choose the optional subjects for Main examination.

You have to prepared for this examination as per the pattern and syllabus, only then you will be able to cracked this examination, If you face any problem then you can join some good coaching classes.

For more details about this examination, please check the official website of UPSC.
4th November 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I'am student of commerce stream can i give IPS entrance exam,and what is syllabus for this, please help me.
4th November 2012, 04:43 PM
adipoliachayan

Quote:
Complete your graduation to become eligible for CSAT. Mean while you can take your preparations seriously. www.onestopias.com will be a useful site
4th November 2012, 06:46 PM
pink28

Dear friend,

I would like to tell you that with just 12th you can not become an IPS Officer.
For becoming an IPS Officer the minimum requirement is Graduation in any stream.

So , I would advice you to first complete your Graduation and then give the exam required for it.

For becoming an IPS officer you are required to appear for Civil Services Examination which is conducted by UPSC.

The exam is conducted once in every year.

The exam is written exam. Written exam is conducted in 2 stages:

Preliminary exam:

Prelims exam is now known by the name CSAT.
This is multiple choice type questions exam.
It has 2 papers:
General awareness
General aptitude

Mains exam:
It is subjective exam.

Eligibility Criteria:

You should have completed your graduation with any stream.

Final year candidates can also apply for the test.

Your age should be between 21 to 30 yrs for General.

Age relaxation:
SC/ST- 5 yrs
OBC - 3 yrs
PH - 10 yrs
4th November 2012, 08:32 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

It is not possible to become an IPS officer after 12th because the minimum academic qualification to become an IPS officer is Graduation Degree. But after 12th one can start preparation for the Civil Service Exam to became an IPS officer.

IPS - Indian Police service, to become an IPS officer one has to apply, appear and crack Civil Service Exam conducted by UPSC every year.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream of education from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with good physical fitness.

The candidate aspiring for IPS should maintain a minimum physical requirement like:-

HEIGHT should be 165cm for General Male and 150cm for Female candidate while it should be 160cm for SC/ST Male and 145cm for Female candidate.

CHEST should be 85cm for Male and 79cm for Female candidate expandable to 5cm for both the cases.

The selection is through three stages:-

Civil Service Aptitude Test - CSAT which is called as Preliminary Exam

Civil Service Main Exam

Personal Interview

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
15th March 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

What should I study for the preparation of IPs after 12th other than go?
13th June 2013, 08:36 AM
Paliyal79

Hi friend
after doing 10+2 in commerce,you must do the graduation in any stream,because to become an IPS officer, graduation in any stream from a recognized university is necessary.
Age limit is 21 to 30 years.upper age relaxation for SC candidates is 5 years and 3 years for OBC candidates.
No. Of attemts-
4 for general candidates
7 for OBC
No limit for SC/ST
GOOD LUCK8-)
23rd September 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

how many subjec

t need to become an IPS officer
23rd September 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

how many subjec

t need to become an IPS officer
28th November 2013, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

In rajkot n 12th com.complete rajkot ips exam and job
2nd February 2014, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

i am from bangalore just passed 12th want to join for ips wat is the procedure
20th April 2015, 01:47 PM

Exclamation Re: How to be an IPS officer after passing 12th commerce

I m Hsc commerce passed and i wnt to be an ips so wht should i do for it or wht r the next step to become ips?
n wht r the courses available for it with popular colleges name
or any course regarding the same offer by mumbai univesirty.
20th April 2015, 11:24 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

After passing 12th with commerce you are not eligible to apply IPS exam.

For apply IPS exam first you should passed graduation degree from any recognized university or college.

IPS exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission under the civil service examination in every year.

Eligibility Criteria:-

Candidate should be an Indian citizen.

Educational Qualification: -

Candidates should have passed graduation from any recognized university or college.

Age Limit: -

candidate’s age should be between 21 years to 30 years.

Age relaxation for reserved category candidates is applicable as per government norms.

Physical requirement :-

Height: –

Male 165 cm Male (general also) & ST (not the SC/ OBC) – 160 cm

Female 150 cm Female (general also) & ST (not SC/ OBC)- 145 cm

Chest :–

For Male

Minimum 84 cm. and Expansion 5 cm.

For Female

Min 79 cm and expansion 5 cm.
8th June 2017, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir now I'm in B.COM part-II .I'm interested about ips.but i don't know how to apply and educational qualifications so plz help [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?