24th September 2015, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Pune? Eligibility to apply for B.Sc(Life Science) student?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am doing my third year B.Sc with subject Life Sciences. I am interested in doing M.Sc in Biotechnology. I want to know the details about the colleges in Pune having course of M.Sc in Biotechnology? I also want to know whether I am eligible for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Forensic Science being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility criteria for MA in Economics in Pune having completed B.Com with 47.16%? Colleges offering this course in Pune? What is the scope of this course?
  3. Which are the PG colleges offering bioformatics, Forensic Science and Clinical Sciences?
  4. Colleges, Institutes or Hospitals offering Summer Internship in Delhi for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year student? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  5. Names of the colleges offering genetic engineering course in Pune and how to apply for the course?
  6. List of the colleges and universities offering part time Ph.D in Herbal Science/Biology subjects in Mumbai and Pune?
  7. Which universities offering M.Sc in Genetic Engineering in Bangalore and Pune? Eligibility criteria for this course? Which Entrance Exams to appear for getting admission to this course?
  8. Top colleges in Pune offering MSc Biotechnology course? Eligibility criteria for the same course? Any reservation for Physically Disabled Candidate?
  9. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  10. How may I get admission in Pune university for M.Sc course with science stream? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  11. What is the eligibility to appear for CS course? What is the fee structure and how can I get the scholarship? Best colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  12. Colleges in India offering Genetic Engineering course? I am a science student
  13. List of colleges offering M.Tech course in New York or Maryland? What's the applying procedure? I'm final year student of B.Tech Computer Science
  14. List of the top colleges along with their eligibility criteria for architecture in Jalgaon and Pune?
  15. Date of entrance tests for B.Ed in Pune? Which colleges are offering B.Ed courses under Pune University?
  16. Universities offering Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria?
  17. Scope in the Astrophysics course? Best colleges offering the course? Fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  18. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility to apply for the course? List of colleges offering the course?
31st August 2016, 10:47 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Pune? Eligibility to apply for B.Sc(Life Science) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
I am doing my third year B.Sc with subject Life Sciences. I am interested in doing M.Sc in Biotechnology. I want to know the details about the colleges in Pune having course of M.Sc in Biotechnology? I also want to know whether I am eligible for the same?
Colleges Offering M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Pune:

Tilak Maharashtra University
Address: Vasantrav Limaye Road, Perugate, Sadashiv Peth, Pune, Maharashtra 411030
Phone: 020 2443 3290

Sinhgad College Of Science
Address: Ambegaon BK, Pune, Maharashtra 411041

Fergusson College

Address: F.C. Road, Pune, Maharashtra 411004
Phone: 020 3086 6000

Eligibility Criteria for B.Sc in Life Science:

- The candidate must complete 12th standard or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board.
- The candidate must studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology as a main subject from a recognized board.
- The candidate must score at least 50% of marks at 12th board examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?