6th August 2018, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET for distance Mathematics postgraduate?

Hi everyone, I have completed my MSc in Mathematics course from SV University through distance education. I am from Telangana and I want to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET so that I can become a Lecturer. So, am I eligible to appear in this NET?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in CSIR-UGC-NET for M.Sc(Food Science & Technology) postgraduate?
  2. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET for M.Sc(Mathematics) postgraduate?
  3. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for correspondence M.Sc(Mathematics) postgraduate?
  4. CSIR-NET or UGC-NET, which one to appear for MCA postgraduate?
  5. Eligibility criteria, age limits and objective to appear in CSIR UGC NET for MBA-HR(Correspondence) student?
  6. In which one should I appear among CSIR NET and UGC NET being an MCA postgraduate? When the notification of UGC-NET for June session will be released?
  7. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  8. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for distance MBA(HR/IT) postgraduate? Age limit to apply?
  9. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET being M.Pharmacy postgraduate and GATE qualified? Syllabus of CSIR-UGC-NET for admission in PhD in Pharmacy? Details of Fellowship?
  10. Can I apply for both UGC-NET and CSIR-NET(Mathematical Sciences) being an M.Phil postgraduate?
  11. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET for M.Pharma candidate? Selection of subject for CSIR UGC NET?
  12. CSIR-NET or UGC-NET, which is to appear for studying PhD in Sericulture for M.Sc postgraduate?
  13. Eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET for MCA postgraduate?
  14. Detail of notification of SLET exam for computer science?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for CSIR NET or UGC NET exam after completing MA in Mathematics?
  16. CSIR or UGC NET, which is to appear for studying PhD in Pharmaceutics?
  17. Minimum qualification marks for lecturership in CSIR UGC? Answer key for CSIR NET Mathematics SET B paper? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET for M.E. student?
7th August 2018, 02:37 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET for distance Mathematics postgraduate?

Eligibility to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET are given below.

** Candidate should have passed B. Pharma or BE or B. Tech or MSc or MBBS etc with at least 55% from a recognized university.

** 5% marks relaxation is given to reserved category candidate.

** The upper age of candidate should not be greater than 28 years.

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET.
7th August 2018, 09:27 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET for distance Mathematics postgraduate?

The eligibility requirements for CSIR UGC NET sedan are given below:

- The candidate should be citizen of India.
- The upper age limit is 28 years.
- There is 5 years age relaxation for reservation candidates.
- The educational qualification required is a graduation/ post graduation/ 10+2+3 or its equivalent education in any related subject with minimum 55% from any recognised university.
- There is 5% relaxation given for reservation candidates.

Since you have studied your post graduation level degree in mathematics from SV University which is a UGC recognised university and it is also recognised by Directorate of Distance Education Council, your degree is valid.
CSIR UGC NET exam accaepts the distance education from any recognised university.

You can apply for the exam through online. The application forms will be available in the month of March.

For more details visit the official website of CSIR UGC NET.
14th July 2022, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir ihave completed my Post graduation in maths from distance education.how to apply for csir net 2022
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?