15th August 2017, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Air hostess job after completion of B.Com honors?

Is after B.Com Hons can eligible for the air hostess job. I am pursuing graduation after that what I will do if I am eligible for this? Can someone please give me the details on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

17th August 2017, 06:05 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Air hostess job after completion of B.Com honors?

B.Com hons is not sufficient to apply for Air Hostess jobs.

You must have done graduate or diploma in Hotel Management or Tourism Management to be eligible for applying Air Hostess jobs.

In addition to this, you must have an Indian passport. Fluency in English, Hindi. Age must be below 25 years. Correct vision of 6/6. And minimum height required is 157.5 cms.

Courses offered by Frankfinn Institute for 1-year is about Rs.86000
19th August 2017, 12:56 AM
starberry

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Air hostess job after completion of B.Com honors?

Hello,

The eligibility to apply for Air hostess job are as follows -

> Mastery in spoken English and other foreign languages as required.

> 18 to 26 years of age

> 10+2 with degree in hospitality, or other graduate degree.

> Height of min 157.5 cm, weight proportionate to the height.

> Eligible for an Indian Passport

> Unmarried

> Perfect Eyesight

> 6/24 vision in each eye

> Good health

There is an initial acreening followed by written test, group discussion and personal interviews. Accepted candidates are put through necessary training in relevant procedures.
All the Best
20th August 2017, 02:35 PM
manjira...

Yes you are eligible to apply for the Air Hostess.

The eligibility criteria are

Candidates should be have passed a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university, or
Candidates need to have 10+2 with a diploma or degree in aviation/hospitality management.
The age of the candidates should be between 18 to 26 years.
The minimum height of the candidates should be 157.5cm and weight proportionate with height.
Candidate should be fluent in English/Hindi, and any other language will be a advantageous.
Correct vision of the candidates should be 6/6 and 6/9.
The candidates need to have a passport.
There should not be any visible scar or tattoo on the candidate.

You need to be confident during the interview process.
8th December 2018, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, am I eligible to apply for air hostess job after completing my degree 2nd year semesters. I am 18 and my height was 5.1 I am normal fluent in english
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?