19th July 2017, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Air hostess job after completion of graduation?

Am I eligible to apply for Air hostess job after completion of graduation? Just completed the Arts course, what other criteria are needed now to apply for air hostess job? Can you please explain me with the details on the same? Awaiting for the response.

20th July 2017, 04:35 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Air hostess job after completion of graduation?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Air hostess job because the eligibility requirement is candidate should have completed their 10+2 education.

Air hostess is one of the good and highly paid profession. Air hostess is the term used for females and Stewards is the term used for males. The full details about the eligibility, selection process are given below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete their 10+2 or equivalent education in any stream with a fair percentage from any recognized board.
- The height required is 157 Cms.
- Unmarried candidate are eligible
- You should be good in communication skills and should have good command on the Hindi, English and any foreign language will be a plus.
- You should be physically and medically fit.

Selection process:
In general there will be 3 rounds they are:
- Written test
- Group discussion
- Personal interview

The selection process varies based on the different airline companies has different selection process.
20th July 2017, 05:26 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Air hostess job after completion of graduation?

Yes, you are eligible for Air Hostess jobs after completion of graduation.

Candidates are required to complete 12th standard or graduation degree from a recognised board or university are eligible for Air Hostess jobs.

Your age should be below 25 years.
20th July 2017, 10:56 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to become an air hostess after BA degree:

There is no need to do graduation to become an air hostess but as you have completed your BA so you are eligible. Just you have good communication skills and you will be a air hostess whether you are just a 10th or 12th pass student. Being a graduate you can appear in air hostess training entrance exam or directly for the job of air hostess after qualifying.
It is better for you to appear in entrance exam and then after you have to join air hostess training school and once you will qualify you will able to enter in one of these Institute.

Air hostess Academy

Freebird Aviation and Management Service

Frankfinn management consultant

Kingfisher training academy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?