23rd October 2017, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become an Air Hostess after completion of Computer Science engineering?

Actually, I want to do engineering in aeronautical but unfortunately, I joined in CSE. Now am studying B.Tech 4th year. Is it possible? Please tell me process and how can I achieve my goal? Can you please answer me back on this? Thank you!

24th October 2017, 11:36 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become an Air Hostess after completion of Computer Science engineering?

The first and most important requirements to become an air hostess in qualification and personality. As you pursing bachelor's degree , so you are eligible to become an air hostess.

Your age should be between 18 to 25 years.

Your height should be 157.5 centimetres and weight should be in proportion to height.

Good proficiency in English and Hindi is must and should have eyesight without glasses.

Now you have to appear for an entrance examination in order to get admission in an air hostess training. After getting properly trained you will be eligible to become an air hostess.
25th October 2017, 12:23 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become an Air Hostess after completion of Computer Science engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for air hostess after completing B.Tech computer science engineering, because minimum qualification required to apply for air hostess is 10+2 with graduation degree from government recognized institute. Here below are details regarding air hostess training course:-
[*] Age limit to apply for air hostess is 18 to 26 years.
[*] For air hostess training applicant must have mastery in spoken English and other foreign language.
[*] Minimum height required to apply is 157.5 cm.
[*] For air hostess training applicant must be eligible for Indian passport.
[*] Only unmarried candidates are allowed to apply for air hostess.
[*] Applicant must have perfect eyesight.
25th October 2017, 01:03 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for becoming an air hostess after completing your graduation level degree.

The eligibility requirements for becoming air hostess are as follows:

- The candidate should have completed at least 10+2 or equivalent education in any stream from any recognised board.
- There is no specific upper age limit. Few air line companies have their own age limit.
- The minimum height required is 157 Cms. The weight should be proportional to height.
- The marital status should be Unmarried
- The candidate should be physically fit.
- The candidate should have good communication skills and good command on languages like English, Hindi and other foreign languages will be plus to your career.

If you fulfil the eligibility requirements then you need to join in air hostess training courses. You can attend any entrance exams conducted by different air line companies. If you clear the test then you’ll be given training for 3 - 6 months then you can join in air hostess job.
20th December 2017, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Actually I want to do and I was interested in air hostess, with the pressure of my parents & relatives unfortunately I joined in engineering in the stream of electronic & communication engineering. Now I'm pursuing Fourth year. Am I eligible to become an air hostess ? I'm passionate about air hostess ? And coming to my physic my height is 5.8....Can you please reply me back.
~ThAnk you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?