27th April 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Can the students having the Maghalaya PRC and not Assam PRC apply for Assam Medical Entrance?

can the students having the Meghalaya PRC and not Assam PRC apply for the Assam medical entrance?

Related Questions:
  1. Can the students having Meghalaya PRC and without Assam PRC apply?
  2. Can I give Assam CEE if I am a resident of Assam but have completed 10th and 12th from UP?
  3. Question papers of Assam Medical? Date of the Medical Entrance Exam of Assam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to give the Assam medical exam being from Assam but studying in a different state?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria of Assam medical entrance exams for students who have passed 12th from outside?
  6. Whether Assam Domicile student of other state is eligible to apply for Assam-CEE(Medical)?
  7. Am I eligible for Assam Medical entrance exam if belongs to Assam but studies 10th from Meghalaya and 12th from Telangana?
  8. Is PRC essential to attend NEGRIHMS exam?
  9. Is there any other procedure for Kendriya Vidyalaya students to appear in Assam CEE(Medical)? -- [New]
  10. Can i apply for CEE Assam Medical after doing 12th from outside Assam?
  11. Am I eligible to appear for Assam Medical College exam?
  12. Will I get a seat in medical college of Assam after scoring a medical Assam CEE rank of 294?
  13. Will I get a seat in government medical college of Assam after scoring 294 in Assam CEE?
  14. Assam domicile candidate studying class 12 exam under CBSE course outside Assam is eligible to appear for the Assam Medical College Exam?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for Assam JAT?
  16. Whether domicile candidates can appear in Assam CEE(Medical) who has completed 12th in other state?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Assam medical entrance exam if I have done 12th CBSE board outside Assam?
  18. Am I eligible for Assam CEE? I've passed H.S final exam with 76% marks PCB and currently preparing for Assam medical entrance
20th January 2012, 07:17 PM
Mechanical Rai

Arrow Re: Can the students having the Maghalaya PRC and not Assam PRC apply for Assam Medical Entrance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can the students having the Meghalaya PRC and not Assam PRC apply for the Assam medical entrance?
yes you are eligible to apply for assam medical entrance as some seats are reserved for student of north-east states. you can talk to your govt. education authorities regarding this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?