16th January 2017, 10:53 PM
Alfahad Chauhan

Am I eligible to apply for CAT exam after completing Graduation with BBA from a college not University?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with BBA from a College not University and now I want to apply for CAT exam so I want to know am I eligible to apply for CAT exam after completing Graduation with BBA from a college not University? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for TNPSC exams after completing BBA from College approved by Alagappa University?
  2. Can I do B.Ed course next after completion of BBA graduation course?
  3. After which standard can I start the MBA course/ Is it possible for general mathematics students to take MBA? Which are the best colleges in Mumbai?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for IAS exam after completing BBA course? What is the procedure to apply for the exam? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility for MBA from reouted institutes?
  6. Can I pursue BBA after 12th humanities and after completion appear for UPSC exam?
  7. Am I eligible for graduation after completing BBA from Armed force but have only done 10th standard?
  8. How can I apply for CAT after completing graduation from calcutta university with 63% marks
  9. How to do MBA after passing 12th science?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for MA in English after completion of BBA graduation?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for CAT with less than 50% aggregate for BCA final year student?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for MBA course after completion of graduation with 55% marks?
  13. Am i eligible for CAT Exam with three years gap after Diploma in Computers?
  14. Procedure to study MBA for 12th Commerce student? Expected monthly salary for MBA candidate?
  15. Am I eligible for CAT with Diploma and Post Graduate Diploma degrees?
  16. How to MBA after 12th? Is B.Com the only way? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for CAT exam after doing BBA from Punjab Technical University(Distance Education)?
  18. Eligibility to apply for CAT after completing graduation with 41% marks?
17th January 2017, 03:55 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for CAT exam after completing Graduation with BBA from a college not University?

CAT exam eligibility:

The candidate must hold a bachelor's degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA. Relaxation is given to the candidates belonging to scheduled caste / scheduled tribe dyslexia persons with disability. Candidates appearing for the final year bachelor's degree are also eligible.

The percentage should not be less than 50.

Age limit should be in between 21 to 30 years.
17th January 2017, 04:29 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Post Re: Am I eligible to apply for CAT exam after completing Graduation with BBA from a college not University?

CAT or Common Admission Test is all-India national level computer based test conducted by Indian Institutes of Management. For Common Admission Test course candidate must have passed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or institute. The minimum percentage required for Common Admission Test course in your degree is 50%. 45% in the case of candidate belonging to reserved category. There is no age limit for candidates.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you completing Graduation with BBA from a college So, you are eligible to Common Admission Test.
17th January 2017, 10:46 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for CAT exam after completing Graduation with BBA from a college not University?

CAT stands for Common Admission Test. For this examination candidate must have passed graduation with 50% from a recognized university. There is no age limit for candidates. As per my knowledge, you are eligible to apply for CAT exam after completing Graduation with BBA from a college not University.
18th January 2017, 07:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfahad Chauhan View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with BBA from a College not University and now I want to apply for CAT exam so I want to know am I eligible to apply for CAT exam after completing Graduation with BBA from a college not University? Please answer as soon as possible.
If you have completed BBA course from a recognized college then you are eligible for CAT entrance exam.

CAT stands for Common Admission Test.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University with above 50% marks are eligible for CAT exam. Final year students are eligible for CAT exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?