25th February 2017, 07:57 PM
+918697403432

Am I eligible to apply for IAS exam after completing BBA course? What is the procedure to apply for the exam?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with BBA course and after completing it I want to apply for IAS exam so I want to know am I eligible to apply for IAS exam after completing BBA course? What is the procedure to apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
27th February 2017, 07:51 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IAS exam after completing BBA course? What is the procedure to apply for the exam?

First thing I would like to let you know that the official name of IAS examination is Civil Services examination and it is held once every year by UPSC for recruitment of administrative officers like IAS, IPS, IFS, etc. .

--> The minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing in the same examinations are as here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India.

* Your age must lie within 21 years to 32 years if you belong to general category. Further relaxation in maximum age limit is allowed for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your graduation degree course in any discipline from a recognized university. Students pursuing final year of same degree course are also eligible.

So being BBA ( Bachelor of Business Administration ) degree pursuer you can certainly appear for Civil Services examination based on the educational requirement for the same.

Also for applying for the same you need to refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in in the month of February and March when the application form for same examination is available. On the same link you can get the further details regarding the same examination.
27th February 2017, 07:55 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IAS exam after completing BBA course? What is the procedure to apply for the exam?

IAS stands for Indian Administrative Services. If a candidate wants to join this service, he needs to clear all stages of Civil Services examination. Civil Services examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission every year. The eligibility criteria for Civil Services examination:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for Civil Services examination.

Bachelor of Business Administration candidates can apply for Civil Services examination.

>>The age limit for Civil Services examination is 21-32 years. Upper age relaxation of three years to OBC and five years to SC/ST candidates.

At present, you can apply for Civil Services exam, 2017 at its official website, click here .
28th February 2017, 12:07 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

UPSC conducts Civil Services Exam every year for the recruitment of IAS, IPS officers and various other posts. You are pursuing BBA course and want to know whether you are eligible for IAS exam after completing BBA course or not.

**Yes, definitely you are eligible for IAS Exam after completing your BBA course. Students possess graduation degree in any discipline are eligible for Civil Services Exam.

Procedure to Apply:

>>Log on to the official website i.e www.upsconline.nic.in

>>click on “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.

>>Select “PartI/ PartII Registration”.

>>Fill the registration form and submit it. On submitting it you will get Registration Id and Password. Note it down.

>> Now fill the personal details, educational qualification etc and then upload your latest photograph and signature in the application form.

>> Click “Submit Button”.

>>After this you will be directed to Payment Gateway for paying the application fee (Fee Exempted for SC/ ST/ Pwd students). After paying the fee login again using User Id and password and save the application form and take print out of application form for future use.

**You will be surprised to know that the notification for UPSC Civil Services Exam 2017 has released. If you still have any doubt regarding the procedure to fill the online application, eligibility criteria, exam pattern etc then you can go through the detailed advertisement in below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UPSC Civil Services Exam 2017.pdf(2.52 MB, 18 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?