30th October 2016, 01:17 PM
ratheeshglgl

Am I eligible to apply for Central Government Group-B non Gazetted job related to Civil Engineering as a color blind person?

Hello Sir, I am color blind, I want to know weather I am eligible to apply for Central Government group B non Gazetted job related to Civil Engineering as a color blind person? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Color blind person eligible for government teacher job?
  2. Colour blind person is eligible for Assistant job in Central Secretariat Services?
  3. Colour blinded engineers are not accepted by Petroleum companies? Options available for such candidates?
  4. What are the various central and state government job for physically handicapped student of civil engineering student?
  5. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  6. Government Jobs for Color-Blind Persons -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to apply for a Government job in the Civil Sector at Uttar Pradesh after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering from KSOU? -- [New]
  8. How to get a government job related to civil engineering after diploma in civil engineering?
  9. Complete details about IES exam?
  10. Am I eligible for getting a job if I am 30% blind? What should I do to get a job?
  11. Am I eligible to get a government teaching job? What are the other medical requirements for teaching job?
  12. Is B.Ed valid for getting a government job in Bihar?
  13. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to get a government job in SAIL, Railways, BHEL and DRDO if I am color blind?
  15. Is colour blind person eligible for government teaching job? Procedure of medical fitness test in teaching job
  16. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  17. Information about GDCA? What is the eligibility, syllabus?
  18. How to apply for Civil Engineering job in Dubai?
13th January 2019, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Central Government Group-B non Gazetted job related to Civil Engineering as a color blind person?

My father was worked in BSNL delhi as a lineman and now retired in 2008. He is colour blind but at the time of medical test doctor was cleared the medical test and he got the job in bsnl than p&t in 1972. Now one of our closed relative complaint in bsnl vigilance department for this issue. please let me know there will be any action can taken by bsnl on this issue or can stop the pension.
31st July 2022, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Central Government Group-B non Gazetted job related to Civil Engineering as a color blind person?

Can civil engineer apply for government jobs if color blind
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?