24th December 2016, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

How to get a government job related to civil engineering after diploma in civil engineering?

I am Sabavath Balamanthu. I am studying diploma in civil 3rd semester MD. I want to take a job which is related to civil to easy to get a government job. My mobile number is 9010034094 and 9490089251

26th December 2016, 01:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job related to civil engineering after diploma in civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Sabavath Balamanthu. I am studying diploma in civil 3rd semester MD. I want to take a job which is related to civil to easy to get a government job. My mobile number is 9010034094 and 9490089251

You should score good marks in the Diploma in Civil Engineering to get a government job. The candidates will be selected for the post through written test and personal interview in government sector. So first you have to search for the government job notifications in the job portals and in the employment newspaper. After that you have to apply online or offline for the post. The candidates will have to appear for the written test (Technical and analytical). The candidates who cleared the written test will be called for an interview. The list of some of the government jobs are given below

Noida Metro Rail Corporation Limited – Junior Engineer (Civil) - Official Website

NPCC - Assistant Engineer (Civil) - Official Website

NBCC (India) Limited – Junior Engineer (Civil) - Official Website
26th December 2016, 04:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job related to civil engineering after diploma in civil engineering?

There are many government jobs available for diploma in civil engineering but you need to crack written exam and interview for selection. There is nothing easy about government jobs these days because of stiff competition.

You can apply for JE post in PWD, Railways, State government jobs, etc. Just look for notification and apply accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?