29th March 2016, 11:53 PM
zakir syed

Am I eligible to apply for the course from Kashmir University like MTTM after completion of 12th commerce?

I have qualified 12th (commerce) class can i apply any course from kashmir university like MTTM? What should be the steps which I need to follow next to apply? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same as soon as possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for CTET after passing BSc with 49.6% from Kumau University and B.Ed from Kashmir University
  2. Am I eligible to do B.Arch course after completion of 12th with commerce course?
  3. Am I eligible to study B.A. in Kashmir University being a 12th NIOS Arts candidate?
  4. Am I eligible to get job in bank after completion of 12th commerce?
  5. How can I apply for bank job after completion of 12th commerce course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to apply in WBTET for B.Ed graduate of Kashmir University?
  7. Can I be eligible to apply for Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir after completion of B.Tech Degree?
  8. Am I eligible to get a job in Navy after completion of 12th with commerce?
  9. How to get admission for B.Ed course in Kashmir University after completion of BA with 49% of marks?
  10. Eligibility for admission in B.Sc Forensic course in Kashmir?
  11. Is it possible to apply for graduation course after completion of 12th commerce after 10 years?
  12. Am I eligible for B.Ed from Kashmir University after doing B.A with 44%
  13. Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of commerce course in Higher secondary?
  14. Is it possible to get admission in JJ school of arts for interior designing after completion of 12th with Commerce?
  15. Am i eligible to apply for BCA course after studying in commerce subjects in 12th
  16. What should I do having completed 12th class? Will I be eligible for Government Jobs in Kashmir?
  17. Can I apply for KAS Exam being a candidate having completed Degree in Mumbai University but being a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir?
  18. Are students of Kashmir eligible for AIIMS? I am a student of 12th
30th March 2016, 09:56 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the course from Kashmir University like MTTM after completion of 12th commerce?

University of Kashmir was established in the year 1948 and it is situated at Hazratbal in Srinagar which offer many undergraduate and postgraduate course.

To admission in Masters Programme in Tourism and Travel Management (MTTM) Programme, you must apply for the same in official website.

Important Date -
-- Submission of On-line Forms From March 24 to March 31, 2016
-- Date and Timing of written test April 12,2016 at 11:00 am.

As you are 12th pass candidates so you are not eligible for the Master degree course. The minimum qualification is pass graduation in any stream from a recognize university. The details eligibility criteria and other information is available on the official website of the University - http://www.kashmiruniversity.net
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?