5th February 2013, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for current SBI PO exam? I am studying final semester of B.Tech

i am studying my final semister of b.tech sir... am i eligible for applying the current SBI PO EXAM??

Related Questions:
  1. is a final year btech student eligible for sbi recruitment exam?
  2. Can I apply for SBI PO exam after passing B.Tech final year
  3. Can I apply for SBI Clerk position having scored 52% in 12th class and pursuing final semester of BBA course?
  4. how can i join indian navy being in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to study Master in Financial Accounts being a BCA final semester student?
  6. While in final year B.Com can I apply for SBI recruitment?
  7. Am I eligible to apply or write for TNPSC Group II exam? I am studying final year MSc Software Engineering
  8. B.Tech final year is eligible for any government?
  9. What kind of government jobs can I apply for after studying final year B.Tech
  10. Can I apply for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BCA? When will I be able to apply for this Exam?
  11. How to get into government sector after completing B.Tech degree in CSE with 65%?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam after studying B.Tech 4 years?
  14. is 4th year B.Tech. student eligible for SBI PO and PO(Rural Business) exam?
  15. How to apply for CBI after completing B.Tech final year? Am I eligible for the exam?
  16. Am I eligible for a job in government sector after scoring an aggregate of 74%?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if secured 68% in 12th? Examination date of next SBI Clerk exam? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible for Indian Navy if I had 1 backlog in previous semester of computer science and engineering? If my aggregate is 60% to 70% then can I apply for it? Would the backlogs affect my chances?
12th February 2013, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for current SBI PO exam? I am studying final semester of B.Tech

Am I eligible to apply for current SBI PO exam? I am studying final semester of B.Com
13th February 2013, 02:04 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for current SBI PO exam? I am studying final semester of B.Tech

You are not eligible to apply for SBI P.O. exam as you are in final semester of B.Tech. Degree, for this you have to completed Graduation Degree.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate with good knowledge over computer operation.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com
13th February 2013, 06:48 PM
sanj69
Senior Member+

In order to be eligible for SBI P.O. exam one should have completed Graduation Degree in any stream. Final year graduation students are not eligible for SBI P.O.

Hence you have to first complete B.Tech. Degree in order to apply for SBI, P.O. Exam.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation Degree in any stream of education from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate. The candidate should be a computer literate one.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com
13th February 2013, 07:14 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend

SBI that is State Bank of India.P.O stands for the Probationary officer.This is a highly respectable post in banks.

The eligibility criteria for the SBI P.O exams are as follows:

1.You need to be graduate with at least 50% of marks in it.Final year bachelor's degree candidates are also eligible to apply for the examination .

Since you are in final semester that is 8th ,so you are eligible for the examinations.

2.Your age should be between 21-30 years .Upper age is relaxed for the reserved category.

Now coming to the examination pattern is :

Some of the books which may be helpful in your preparation are as follows:

For any other details regarding it you may visit www.sbi.co.in

Hope the information helps you .

all the best

aashisranjan784
13th February 2013, 08:06 PM
mayankt

Hi,
Sorry you are not eligible to apply for current SBI PO exam ,Eligibility Criteria:
(A) Essential Academic Qualifications:
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
(B) Age Limit: As on 01.01.2013
Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.01.2013 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1983 and not later than 01.01.1992 (both days inclusive) Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit toReserved category candidates Upper age is relaxable by
(i) 3 years in the case of OBC candidates.
(ii) 5 years in the case of : (a) SC/ST candidates
13th February 2013, 08:42 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi.

SBI Bank PO Exam Eligibility :

Educational Qualification :
A degree from any stream with min of 60% marks of a recognized university (55% for SC/ST)
Age limit:
min of age 20 years & max of age 30 years for general
age relaxation as per govt rules.

thank you....................
13th February 2013, 11:05 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am studying my final semister of b.tech sir... am i eligible for applying the current SBI PO EXAM??
HI!
I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for Bank P.O exam after passing B.Tech.

ELIGIBILITY FOR BANK P.O:-
> Pass graduation with any stream with minimum 55% marks from recognized board.
For ST/SC candidate minimum 50% marks is require.
> Age limit for bank clerk is 21-27 year.
> For ST/SC candidate 21-30 year.
> Candidate must be citizen of India.

Bank P.O Exam is conducted by:-
> I.B.P.S
> S.B.I

You have to qualify three step for bank P.O:-
> Written exam
> Group Discussion
> Interview

ALL THE BEST!
14th February 2013, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

as a studying final year b.tech can i apply for sbi po exam
14th February 2013, 12:39 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

You are NOT eligible to apply for the current 1500 PO vacancy advertised by SBI.

The reason being that the minimum eligibilty to apply for the SBI PO exams is GRADUATION PASS in any stream.
FINAL YEAR Graduation students cannot apply

Since you are in the Final year, thats why you cannot apply.

Though after completing your BTECH this year, you can apply in the next year when notification comes out
14th February 2013, 05:08 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

I am extremely sorry to say but you are not eligible for the current SBI Bank PO Exam which will be conducted on 28th of April , 2013.

This is because the minimum educational qualification required is that you must have completed graduation in any stream from any recognized college/university on 01/01/2013.

So , as you are currently in final semester of B.Tech , you are not eligible to apply for the same.

For Complete details , please visit this link : http://www.sbi.co.in/webfiles/upload...ADVT_JAN13.pdf

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
25th February 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for current SBI PO exam? I am studying final semester of BE?
25th February 2013, 05:08 PM
No 1
Senior Member+

Hi...
Friends,

Sorry,

you can not eligible foe SBI PO exam.

SBI PO Exam Eligibility like ::
======================

*** The candidates must be citizen of Indian.

*** The candidates must be complete graduation course in any recognized university.

*** Your graduation minimum 55 % of marks.

*** Your age limit between 21 to 27 years.

*** Age relaxation was ,

OBC candidates 3 years.

SC / ST candidates 5 years.

Selection process like ::
===================

*** Written exam.

*** Group Discussion

*** Interview.

All the best..............................
25th February 2013, 06:28 PM
dyco

Sorry t say dear but you are not eligible to apply for current SBI PO exam. The minimum educational eligibility required to appear in the exam is that the candidate must have degree in any discipline from a Recognized University or any other equivalent qualification. Candidate must be 21-30 years of age.

So, you need to complete your B.Tech in order to appear for SBI PO exams.
25th February 2013, 08:33 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

Asyou are currently pussuing your bachelor's degree, you are not eligible for SBI PO exam, as it calls for graduation.

SBI conducts exam forBAnk PO and clerk.

Date of SBI Bank PO exam - 28th April 2013.

To be eligible for SBI BAnk PO exam -

You should be a graduate as on 1st January 2013 ( which you are not )

Your age should be between 20 years to 30 years.

Exam Pattern -

Below is the exam pattern.

Click image for larger version

Name:	SBI PO exam Pattern.jpg
Views:	305
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	131987

But since , you don't fulfill the eligibility condition, you are not eligible , but you can apply next year.

Visit www.sbi.co.in

25th February 2013, 10:55 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.........

State Bank of India is a one of the oldest bank and having the more than 16000 branches in India.And also it’s a largest public sector bank in country.

Education Qualifications required for SBI PO

1.Any Graduation Degree from recognized university with 65% Marks for General category candidates

2.For other category candidates,must have first class(60%) marks in Graduation degree

What is the age limit for SBI PO

1.Open category or General category students must have between 21 to 30 years.

2.For SC/ST Students, 5 years relaxation provided as per the rules,so the maximum age could be 35 years

3.OBC Students can have up to 33 years

Important dates for SBI Po exam :

Date of Commencement of Application : 30/01/2013

Date of Closure : 23/02/2013

Date of Closure for Edit : 25/02/2013

Last Date for Reprint : 10/03/2013

Online Payment : 30/01/2013 to 23/02/2013 (both dates inclusive)

Offline Fee payment (through CBS Callahan) : 01/02/2013 to 28/02/2013 (both dates inclusive)

List of best books for preparation:

For more details log on to..
http://www.sbi.co.in

Good luck............
29th March 2013, 04:15 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
To sit for the SBI PO Exam one needs to have a bachelor's degree. But the final year students can also sit for this exam. So if we go by the rules strictly then there should be no problem for you to give the exam. Of course you are eligible. During the interview session however you need to produce in front of the authorities concerned your marksheet to prove that you have passed at graduation level.

SBI PO Exam Eligibility Criteria:-
  • You need to be a citizen of India.
  • You need to have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
  • The minimum percentage to obtain has not been mentioned therefore on getting the pass marks at UG level you will be allowed to give this exam.
  • Your age should not be less than 21 years when applying for this exam. The upper age limit is 30 years.
  • The upper age limit can be relaxed upto 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for the OBC candidates and 10 years for the differently-abled people.

Selection Procedure:-

Phase I:-

1. Objective Test (200 marks)
2. Descriptive Test (50 marks)

Phase II:-

1. Group Discussion (20 marks)
2. Interview (30 marks)

For the objective test stress on the following areas: English Language, General Awareness, Marketing & Computers, Data Analysis & Interpretation and Reasoning. The duration of the objective exam is two hours and maximum marks allotted for the exam is 200 marks.

If you score very good marks in the objective test only then your descriptive paper will be evaluated. Comprehension, short precis, letter writing & essay etc will be asked to answer. You will get one hour to complete this paper.

Hope this helps :-> :->
29th March 2013, 07:52 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
HI!
I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for Bank P.O after passing B.Tech with any stream.

Bank P.O exam is conducted by:-
> I.B.P.S
> State Bank OF India.

ELIGIBILITY FOR BANK P.O:-
> Pass graduation with any stream from recognized university.
> Age should be in between 21-30 year.
> Only Indian Can apply

There are three stage of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Group Discussion
> Interview

You can apply both online and offline.
For more detail log on to:-
> www.ibps.in
> www.sbi.co.in

ALL THE BEST!
29th March 2013, 08:31 PM
helper1

heloo friend,

SBI is State Bank Of India which is one of the most reputed brilliant and popular bank of india and there are a number of posts under these banks as like :

Probationary officer or
Bank clerk etc.

There are a number of exams for different-different posts and hence,these exams are must to qualify to appear for that job post .

To appear for these entrance exams ,you must satisfy some of the eligibility conditions as like :

1.Educational qualifications :

you must be graduate in any discipline from recognized and well reputed university with minimum aggregate of 55-60% marks.

2.Age limit :

you must be within 21-30 years of age.

best of luck !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?