11th September 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for engineering jobs in the 3rd year of engineering?

i am a 3rd year EEE student. am i eligible to apply for any engineering jobs?? if i can apply may i know what jobs i can apply for??

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for a job after studying 3rd year mechanical engineering
  2. Can I be eligible to apply for JTO entrance exam? I am doing engineering 3rd year in ECE department
  3. Government jobs being in 3rd year of Engineering?
  4. Any jobs for B.Tech students in Section Engineering in Railways? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Whether a B.Tech(ME) female candidate is eligible to apply for PSU? Should I have to appear in GATE?
  6. How to get Central Government jobs when pursuing Bio-medical Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for IMA after completing 3rd year of engineering?
  8. List of companies to apply for internship after completion of 3rd year engineering course?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for CSIR-UGC-NET if pursuing B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year?
  10. Job opportunities in Government Sector for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Winter Internship in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. Is 3rd year engineering student eligible to apply for district collector job? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to apply for internship in any company if I am a student of B.E Civil Engineering 3rd year?
  14. How to apply for government sector job in B.Tech chemical engineering? I am doing 3rd year chemical engineering in Erode
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, Bangalore to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. How to apply for ONGC GT after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year from Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
  17. Am I eligible to apply for BHEL summer internship when doing 3rd year B.Tech Chemical Engineering?
  18. How to apply for summer training after passing 3rd year civil engineering?
21st April 2012, 12:59 AM
SHIPRA JENA

Smile Re: Am I eligible to apply for engineering jobs in the 3rd year of engineering?

No you can't apply for job in 3rd year.but in final year by giving GATE or any exam which is conducted by the company itself u can get the job
31st July 2013, 01:42 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for engineering jobs in the 3rd year of engineering?

You can apply for public sector jobs after completing graduation. But during final year, you can apply for exams like CDS, GATE, and ESE. GATE qualified candidates have the option to join to PSU. Those who qualify CDS can join to Officer profiles in defense. Qualifying ESE allow one to have a reputed career in engineering service sector. You can try for on campus/off campus recruitments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?