3rd April 2016, 04:39 PM
Nilesh Gangadhar Dorlikar

Is 3rd year engineering student eligible to apply for district collector job?

I have a question sir I am pursuing B.E. mechanical engineering in 3rd year. And I want to give exam of district collector. Can I eligible for that exam ? please give me answer sir? Am I eligible to apply for the job? Can you please answer me?

8th April 2016, 07:05 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is 3rd year engineering student eligible to apply for district collector job?

Yes you are eligible for District collector job after pursues B.E. in mechanical engineering.You will have to crack the entrance examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission.It is known as civil services examination:-

Preliminary Exam

Main Exam

Interview

Eligibility Criteria for this exam:-

You should have passed bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

Age should be in between 21 to 30 years for general, 21 to 33 years for OBC & 21 to 35 years for SC.

You should be an Indian Citizen

No. of attempts:-

General- 4

OBC -7

SC/ST- No limit
8th April 2016, 07:06 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is 3rd year engineering student eligible to apply for district collector job?

Yes you are eligible for District collector job after pursues B.E. in mechanical engineering.You will have to crack the entrance examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission.It is known as civil services examination:-

Preliminary Exam

Main Exam

Interview

Eligibility Criteria for this exam:-

You should have passed bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

Age should be in between 21 to 30 years for general, 21 to 33 years for OBC & 21 to 35 years for SC.

You should be an Indian Citizen

No. of attempts:-

General- 4

OBC -7

SC/ST- No limit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?