10th December 2012, 08:50 PM
Sruthi Malhotra

How to apply for ONGC GT after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year from Metallurgical and Materials Engineering

I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year from Metallugical and Materials Engineering. I want to apply for ONGC GT. Am i eligible for applying this after completion of my B.Tech? What is the procedure for applying it and please give me clear picture of it.

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Summer Internship for 2 months in SAIL, Tamil Nadu for B.Tech(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. How should I join defence sector after doing B.Tech in Metallurgical and Materials engineering?
  3. Can I apply for ONGC after graduating in Metallurgical Engineering above 60%
  4. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  5. Job opportunities for B.Tech(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) student in Andhra Pradesh?
  6. What are the vacant seats in PSU Job metallurgy?
  7. Which are the companies offering internships for 3rd year Metallurgical Material Science
  8. How to apply for Railway Jobs after the completion of B.Tech in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I apply for Summer Training in ONGC pursuing my 3rd year of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I apply for Summer Internship in ONGC being a B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student? Conditions and norms to apply?
  11. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  13. How to apply for summer internship at ONGC being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  15. How to apply for ONGC examination? I am doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
  16. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE
  17. Can I apply in UPSC exam if pursuing B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 3rd year? -- [New]
  18. What are the job opportunities from MME? I am a B.Tech final year student of Metallurgical and Materials engineering
12th December 2012, 12:44 AM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to apply for ONGC GT after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year from Metallurgical and Materials Engineering

ONGC is a Maharatna Company thus for getting jobs in any Navratnas/Maharatnas Companies you will have to get pass and have valid score card of GATE Exam.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

There are 2 benefits of appearing in this exam.
1)You will able to take admission in M.TECH in IIT.
2)You can apply for jobs in Navratnas/Maharatnas companies.

Eligibility for appearing in this exam is :-

>>You must have 4 years bachelor degree in Engineering.
>>Your degree should be approved from the AICTE.

You can appear in this exam if you have completed your B.TECH/you are in Final year.

The official website for this exam is http://gate.iitm.ac.in

9th August 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for ONGC GT after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year from Metallurgical and Materials Engineering

sir I am a student of b.tech 3 year in mechanical , sir I wanted to know is there any entrance exam to get selected in ongc in 3rd or in the final year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?