23rd August 2017, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for government jobs after passing NIOS?

I want to know that when i passed with nios than i am applicable for government jobs like PSC AIR FORCE , NAVY, NDA Etc my call letter comes or not? What should I do not to ensure that I will get the call letter? Kindly provide me the answer soon for my query. I am not sure what exactly I should do

23rd August 2017, 02:12 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for government jobs after passing NIOS?

Your college should be recognized then only certificate will be valid for jobs either it is private or government. NIOS schools are also valid and recognized so no need to worry. You are eligible for all type of government jobs.

Some of them are mentioned below:-
Air Force
NAVY
Army
NDA
SSC
Bank
LIC
MTS
UDC
CDS
Loco Pilot
23rd August 2017, 08:52 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for government jobs after passing NIOS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know that when i passed with nios than i am applicable for government jobs like PSC AIR FORCE , NAVY, NDA Etc my call letter comes or not? What should I do not to ensure that I will get the call letter? Kindly provide me the answer soon for my query. I am not sure what exactly I should do

Yes, you are eligible to apply for government sector jobs after completing your 10+2 from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) board, because to apply for government jobs minimum qualification required is 10+2 from government recognized board and NIOS is also government approved institute provides open schooling in India established in 1989. So if you are applying for government sector entrance exam, definitely your call latter will come.

>> For more details please visit www.nios.ac.in.
23rd August 2017, 01:47 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

National Institute of Open Schooling is a recognized and approved board by the government of India and certificates of this board are valid for every kind of government and private job. So you don't have to worry about that.

Your call letter will come or not it depends on your qualifications and not your board. Thanks
23rd August 2017, 04:49 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to join in Defence Services. National Institute of open Schooling certificate is also taken into consideration for NDA exam.

You can join Defence Services through NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Academy.

Age limit :-

Your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.

You should be citizen of India.

You should be unmarried candidates.

Only male candidates are eligible to apply for this exam.

Selection Process:-

Written Exam

SSB Interview

Medical Test.
23rd August 2017, 04:56 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

NIOS ( National Institute of Open Schooling ) and it is a recognised board under ministry of HRD.

So, the academic courses and certificate offered by it is valid to appear in entrance examination for recruitment in government jobs or for higher studies.

So, you can prepare for entrance examination as according to respective job in which you want to get final selection.

For detail information about examination visit at www.nios.ac.in.
23rd August 2017, 04:58 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you will be eligible to apply for government jobs like PSC AIR FORCE , NAVY, NDA etc after passing NIOS.

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open School. Any student who have passed NIOS board is eligible to appear in any entrance exam. NIOS degree are recognized by the Ministry of Human Resource and Development (HRD), Government of India.
23rd August 2017, 05:00 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is very much in standards similar to CBSE or any other board. Same values as any other Education Board. Do not consider it to be simple in anyway. Similarly, it is quite recognise these days. That you would not find any problem while applying for further education or job.
23rd August 2017, 05:07 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes , you are very well eligible as a NIOS student.
NIOS is an open schooling board. It's a highly recognised board of India. NIOS has same as the other boards of India like CBSE , the or other state boards.

You can apply for NDA exam as a NIOS student.
Eligibility criteria for NDA exam-

A candidate must be 12th passed.

A candidate must have minimum 19 years of age and maximum 21 years of age.

A candidate must have physics chemistry and mathematics as the main subjects in class 12th.
23rd August 2017, 05:45 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for government or private jobs after passing your intermediate or 10th from NIOS board. You cannot devalue it. This board has same value as that of CBSE or any other board in our country. So you need not to worry about that.
23rd August 2017, 06:50 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling. This is a central government recognized board for secondary and senior secondary board examination. Candidates appearing for board exam of 10th and 12th from this board are eligible for higher studies as well as government job entrance exams.

Yes, you can apply for exams like NDA, Air Force exam, SSC CHSL etc. After pursuing bachelor's degree, you can apply for Public Service Commission exams. Certificates obtained from NIOS is valid for all government job entrance exams.
23rd August 2017, 08:25 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

NIOS refers to National Institute of Open Schooling and same is one of the national board of education in India.

Now as far as you are concerned about the validity of NIOS degree to apply for government jobs like defense services, banking jobs, etc. then I would like to let you know that the degrees issued by NIOS is undoubtedly accepted as same is a central board of education and so you can apply for any jobs or higher studies if you satisfy their other requirements too.
23rd August 2017, 09:46 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of NIOS is National Institute of Open Schooling.

NIOS board is recognized and approved by:

1. Ministry of Human Resource Department.

2. Central Government of India.

You are eligible for government jobs after completion of 10+2 from NIOS board.
23rd August 2017, 11:20 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes after pursuing from NIOS you will be eligible to appear for government jobs examination.

NIOS is a recognised board and affiliated with MINISTRY OF Human Resource. So, you need to prepare for examination and after qualifying in examination will be eligible to get call letter for recruitment.
9th August 2021, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for judiciary exam after completing 10 2 from NIOS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?