21st February 2017, 03:31 PM
minzpari

Am I eligible to apply for Government Teacher job after completing BA?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with BA course from ISPAT Autonomous College, Rourkela so I want to know am I eligible to apply for Government Teacher job after completing BA? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government computer teacher after completing BCA? How to get a government teacher job? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  3. Can I apply for government school teacher job after B.Ed and CTET?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Government Bank exams being a Government School Teacher?
  5. Is B.Ed valid for getting a government job in Bihar?
  6. Am I eligible to get government school teacher job based on B.Com and D.Ed course?
  7. Can I be eligible for government teacher post after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for the post of government teacher
  8. How to be a government computer teacher after completing Msc(I.T.)?
  9. How to apply for government teacher job after completing B.A with 61% and B.Ed with 60%
  10. Eligibility criteria to become a Computer Science Teacher in a government school of Hooghly district West Bengal?
  11. What is the qualification required to get a job of Government Intermediate Teacher?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for government teacher job after completion of graduation and B.Ed in Mumbai?
  13. Am I eligible for government teachers job after passing B.Sc? Should I write TET or CTET to get eligible for government teachers job?
  14. What is the eligibility for central government teacher job?
  15. What should I do to be eligible for TRB exam and government teacher job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for teacher job in government school after completion of B.Ed?
  17. What should I do to get government teacher's job?
  18. Am I eligible to get government teacher job after completion of B.Com course?
24th February 2017, 09:59 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Government Teacher job after completing BA?

For recruitment as teacher in government school candidates need to have Diploma in Education or having Bachelor degree in Education.

So, if you have any one of the above qualification other than B.A then you can appear for entrance examination conducted by CBSE as CTET or STET examination conducted by various state education board and after qualifying in the respective examination eligible for recruitment as teacher in government schools.

For more information about examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in. The examination is conducted twice in a year.
24th February 2017, 10:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Government Teacher job after completing BA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by minzpari View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with BA course from ISPAT Autonomous College, Rourkela so I want to know am I eligible to apply for Government Teacher job after completing BA? Please answer as soon as possible.
No, you are not eligible for government school teacher jobs because you have not B.Ed degree.

If you have completed bachelor degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for government teacher jobs exam. You must have a valid B.Ed score.

Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?