27th March 2017, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Where to apply for induction training in Automation after 3rd year of Mechatronics?

Hello sir, I am studying in 3rd year of Mechatronics and want to induction training in Automation in MAY and June of this year. Where should I apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for induction training program for 15 days for 2nd year Mechantronics student?
  2. Does DRDL offer Induction Training for 15 days in Automation to B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. What is the procedure to do Induction training in Mechatronics?
  4. Industrial Training related to Embedded or Automation for B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Companies providing Embedded or Automation training in Pune
  6. How to apply for 4 weeks training related to Automation, Embedded and Robotics at BHEL?
  7. Can I apply for Internship in DRDO Hyderabad during summer vacations having 2 backlog in 3rd semester being a Mechatronics student?
  8. How to apply for Training in NTPC being Mechanical 3rd year student?
  9. List best PLC Automation training institute in Mumbai?
  10. Training offered for EC branch? I want to do industrial automation
  11. Can I apply for GME next year after pursuing B.E Mechatronics Engineering?
  12. List best institutes for industrial automation training?
  13. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  14. How to apply for summer training being an IT 3rd year student?
  15. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being BE 3rd year ECE candidate?
  16. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. M.S. in Mechatronics in Germany for B.E.(E&I) 3rd semester student?
  18. Can I apply for summer training in any industry or training institute after B.Tech 3rd year? List of training industry or institutes?
29th March 2017, 01:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to apply for induction training in Automation after 3rd year of Mechatronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying in 3rd year of Mechatronics and want to induction training in Automation in MAY and June of this year. Where should I apply for it?
List of the companies provide Implant Training for Mechatronics Engineering students:-

1. Mechatronics Electronics, 236, Oppanakara Street, Near Union Bank Of India, Town Hall, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641001, Phone: 0422 2303585

2. Shruti Mechatronics, Trichy Road, Ondi Pudur, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641005
Phone: 0422 4358878

3. Government College Of Technology Mechatronics Block, Thadagam Road, Saibaba Colony, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641011, Phone: 0422 2432221
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?