16th March 2015, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in KPSC SDA recruitment exam if completed Diploma and pursuing B.Tech through Distance Education?

Hello,
I want to know that Diploma candidates can apply for SDA recruitment in KPSC? I am doing B.Tech in Distance Learning as I have done with my Diploma. So tell me is I am eligible to take KPSC SDA exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Are distance education degree students eligible to apply for KPSC SDA exam?
  2. Can I apply for SDA post in KPSC after doing diploma in electronics and communication
  3. Which books are to be referred for SDA exam?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for a job of KPSC and UPSC after passing diploma in Civil Engineering from Department of Technical Education, Karnataka
  5. Am I eligible to give IPS Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Distance Learning from KSOU?
  6. How to do distance education after completing diploma?
  7. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in KPSC recruitment exam for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  8. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply for KPSC exam? -- [New]
  9. Am i eligible for MSc computer science? I have completed BCA through distance education
  10. How to do CA course in distance education after completing B.Tech CSE course
  11. Date of conduct of SI selection? Am I eligible for distance education degree? I have completed my 12th and diploma
  12. Am i eligible for KAS and KPSC exam after passing B.Tech
  13. Am i eligible to take GATE exam after pursuing B.Tech computer science 7th semester through distance education from KSOU?
  14. How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning under the council of distance education? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering under West Bengal State Council of Technical education
  15. Am I eligible to apply for KPSC exams if completed M.Com with 54% from IGNOU and B.Com with 47% from Bangalore University?
  16. Expected date of KPSC KAS 2015 notification
  17. How to do B.Tech in distance after completing diploma?
  18. List of colleges in Hyderabad offering B,Tech course through distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
18th April 2015, 04:16 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in KPSC SDA recruitment exam if completed Diploma and pursuing B.Tech through Distance Education?

Yes dear you are certainly eligible to apply for the post of " Secondary Division Assistant " in KPSC. The reason behind this is any candidate who are willing to apply for the post of SDA should have completed the " 10+2 or any equivalent examination " from the recognized university.

Eligibility for KPSC SDA ( Secondary Division Assistant ) :

1.You must have a 10+2 or equivalent examinations like PUC or Diploma from the recognized board.

2.Minimum Age is : 18 years

Maximum Age : 35 years

Age relaxation is allowed for the reserved candidates.

For the details regarding the post of SDA you can visit the official website of KPSC ( Karnataka Panchayatraj Second Division ).

Click here
10th July 2015, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in KPSC SDA recruitment exam if completed Diploma and pursuing B.Tech through Distance Education?

Sir As I am a diploma student can I apply for all the jobs that they have called as 10 2 or equivalent.?
12th August 2015, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Please provide us FDA & SDA previous years Question Papers...

Email ID : [email protected] And [email protected]
25th November 2016, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

I've completed my polytechnic course in Information Science and Engineering branch. Is there any eligibility to apply for kpsc exams?
28th January 2017, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.tech in information science, am I eligible to apply in KPCE ?
12th September 2017, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir my son completed diploma cse but he is hearing impaired 90% he study special school only for deaf at students and he completed diploma from physically handicapped polytechnic my questions my son no objects of Kannada he has exempted 3rd 2nd language in up to 10th Sep only English subjects in special school is any exemption in Kannada compulsory event in kpsc for sda job
25th September 2017, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

I am physical handicap age 40 years please tell me my eligible for apply for SD
28th May 2018, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

I failed 5 subjects in arts second puc and after 2 years i passed in all subjects finally i passed second puc am i eligible to apply and get kpsc SDA JOB
12th March 2019, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in KPSC SDA recruitment exam. As i Have completed 10 2 years of ITI & 3 years of Diploma ?
13th January 2020, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

I have done btech am I eligible for FDA exam
31st January 2020, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

I failed maths subject in 2nd puc exam can I aligible to write SDA exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?