26th October 2016, 11:30 PM
barai_barai

How to get the college degree certificate after completion of the course?

How to get the college degree certificate after completion of the course? Is there any common process to follow? Can you please give me the guidelines on the same? I need to get the certificate as soon as possible and need to verify it as well.

27th February 2017, 10:52 AM
koolajay_2012
Member+

Default Re: How to get the college degree certificate after completion of the course?

After Completion of the Degree, you have to do some easy step to get your Degree, please follow step, that is given below:

1) First of all you ensure that when will you complete your Degree, because you can get you Degree after three (3) Year from passing date.

2) After that you just take your Final Year Mark sheet to your college and then just submit it to College Office.

3) The College Clerical Staff just verify your Mark sheet and then he will give to you your Degree.
9th January 2021, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get the college degree certificate after completion of the course?

Sir, I would like to get my B.A ORIGINAL certificate, Since I have compleleed in the year 2017.
18th January 2021, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

I still dont get my migration certificate as well as degree of BA hep and BA phy.honu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?