8th July 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

How may I clear entrance exams for distance education program?

distance education entrence
please send me the detials

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering PhD in HR through distance learning program?
  2. Can I sit in RAS exams after BCA with Distance Education?
  3. Can I get a chance of admission in B.Ed after scoring 48% in B.Ed? I am an assistant teacher of government school in WB in Philosophy subject
  4. Am I eligible to appear in Group 2 exam along with my distance learning degree program?
  5. List of the colleges offering B. Ed through correspondence in Visakhapatnam?
  6. Can I do M.Tech through distance education after completing BCA?
  7. Can I apply for Ph.D program if pursuing M.Tech through distance education? List of distance institutes which offers M.Tech in India?
  8. Which are the colleges in CG in which I can do correspondence course? I have done PG in History
  9. List of institutes offering distance education program in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. When is the entrance test for distance course? If there is no entrance test then which are the colleges that consider direct admissions?
  11. How to take admission in B.ed through correspondence after passing B.A with 43.75% from DU?
  12. Best diploma course can I get after M.A in Sociology? -- [New]
  13. Eligibility for MBA course in abroad after B.Com in distance education?
  14. How to do B.Ed through correspondence? How to get admission?
  15. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/ -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I apply for distance education program?
  17. Best distance or correspondence education program for M.Phil in Political Science?
  18. Will I be eligible for Bank PO exam after passing graduation(BCA) from PTU distance education program with 1st class
25th September 2015, 01:00 AM
JSD.

Default Re: How may I clear entrance exams for distance education program?

Distance education is giveb by the institute which provides the correspondence course. For these courses one has not to attend the college daily. One can get the materials by post or online for studies. Only for giving the exam one has to reach at the study center.

There are many universities like Igonu, Anamalai , DU, Sikkim Manipal etc which provides the distance learning courses.For the information related to the course you can visit on to the official website of these institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?