30th August 2017, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Rajyasabha after completion of M.A Hindi?

Can I apply in rajyasabha but I completed my MA Hindi in non-college of women education from Delhi university I got 52%? Can you please tell me and give me the complete details on this? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

31st August 2017, 05:34 PM
Junior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Rajyasabha after completion of M.A Hindi?

For Rajya sabha posts exams you can apply on that where eligibility is Post graduation from any stream. But if you want to apply for language officer or translator then for that with MA. Hindi you also have Hindi and English both subject or language in your graduation and with this you should have diploma in translation or at least two years experience in translation. Then you can apply for this post. Some post need computer knowledge or typing speed too. You have to cheak the eligibility criteria for various posts then apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?