27th July 2017, 11:07 AM
pritanshadp

Am I eligible to apply for RRB NTPC while doing final year graduation?

I am from Bilaspur board. Please, I need to check whether final year appearing students were eligible for RRB NTPC or not. I have selected the clause of being in the final year while applying. Will it create a problem during document verification?

30th July 2017, 09:42 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for RRB NTPC while doing final year graduation?

The eligibility criteria for Railway Recruitment Board NTPC exam is:

1. You must have either completed bachelor's degree or in final year of graduation.

2. The age limit is 18-32 years for general category candidates.

You are eligible for RRB NTPC exam while pursuing final year of graduation. This exam has different stages which is conducted over a span of one year. You should have obtained your degree before last stage of this exam.
30th July 2017, 05:39 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for RRB NTPC while doing final year graduation?

RRB NTPC eligibility criteria:

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

Age limit is 18-32 years.

Final year graduation candidates can apply for RRB NTPC exam. The notification for this year exam is yet to be released.
31st July 2017, 08:32 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

RRB NTPC stands for Railway Recruitment Board National Thermal Power Corporation. The minimum academic qualification required to apply for RRB NTPC entrance exam is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can apply for this examination.

The age limit for this exam is 18-32 years. There is three years upper age relaxation for OBC candidates and five years for SC/ST candidates. For some posts, proficiency in English and Hindi is necessary.
31st July 2017, 09:28 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for RRB NTPC even while you are pursuing final year of Graduation. There is a certain eligibility criteria required to be eligible for appearing in RRB NTPC examination.

>> The basic educational qualification required is B.E/ B.Tech/ or any other bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible to apply for this RRB NTPC Examination.

>> When you get selected, you must be able to produce your original documents at the time of document verification.

>> In general, it takes total of 1 year time for the whole recruitment. So even if you are pursuing final year, you will be able to complete the whole graduation by the final round of RRB NTPC recruitment.
31st July 2017, 09:52 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The educational qualification required to apply for RRB NTPC entrance examination is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. As per notification of NTPC examination last year, bachelor's degree candidates pursuing final year can apply for this examination.

The age limit is 18-32 years. The notification for RRB NTPC examination of this year will be released soon.
31st July 2017, 10:10 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for Railway Recruitment Board NTPC exam is:

~~Bachelor's degree in any specialization is acceptable for entrance exam.

~~Final year graduation candidates can apply for this exam.

Age criteria: 18-32 years.

There will be no problem. You must get your certificate before last stage of this exam.
31st July 2017, 10:16 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

The required eligibility criteria for RRB NTPC are given below.

** Candidate must have passed graduation from a recognized university.

** The age of candidate must be in between 18 years and 32 years.

** There will be no relaxation in the minimum educational/academic qualification.

** As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to apply for RRB NTPC while doing final year graduation.
31st July 2017, 10:27 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Being a final year candidate, you are eligible to apply for various jobs at RRB and NTPC. But you must not have any backlog in your graduation degree and in final year too. You can appear in the exam conducted by RRB or NTPC and show your documents at the time of document verification. But make sure you shall have all the degree and valid certificate at the time of document verification.
Awaited results will not be entertained at the time of document verification.
30th January 2019, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir in 2019 exam of rrb nptc I will student of b. Tech 4rth year so can I apply for this exam
5th March 2019, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

There is point in rrb ntpc notification that is Candidates should ensure that they possess/fulfill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the post(s) as on the closing date of online registration i.e. as on 31.03.2019.CANDIDATES WAITING FOR FINAL RESULTS OF PRESCRIBED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION SHOULD NOT APPLY. can i apply for this post i am btech final year student
6th March 2019, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in final year of engineering and i want to apply for this then what should be the cgpa or aggregate percentage i fill in the application form, can i fill the marks upto 7th semester?
6th March 2019, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am in final year of engineering and i want to apply for the rrb ntpc 2019 then what should be the cgpa or aggregate percentage i fill in the application form ? can i fill my cgpa upto the 7th semester exam?
7th March 2019, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing b.tech 4th year so am i eligible for RRB NTPC graduation level exam in 2019. Because in the application there is only option is passing year and percentage of last year. Si how could i fill the form. If i give the percentage of 7th semester so that is possible there is no any problem on documents verification time.
8th March 2019, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for RRB NTPC while doing final year graduation.
Please, I need to check whether final year appearing students were eligible for RRB NTPC 2019 or not. I am going to complete my degree in upcoming three month, will I fill the form on graduation lavel.Ihave selected the clause of being in the final year while applying. Will it create a problem during document verification?
11th March 2019, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for RRB NTPC while doing final year graduation.
Please, I need to check whether final year appearing students were eligible for RRB NTPC 2019 or not. I am going to complete my degree in upcoming three month, will I fill the form on graduation lavel.Ihave selected the clause of being in the final year while applying. Will it create a problem during document veri-while-doing-final-year-graduation-229368
19th March 2019, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam in graduate final year. In application foam I select graduate it asked graduate percentage how much percentage l fill in the application form.
20th March 2019, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir my passed out year was 2018 but due to supplies I completed my graduation in march2019. Am I eligible for Rrb NTPC
29th March 2019, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

I am in final year of graduation. What percentage to fill in graduation percentage option while filling the form
7th April 2019, 04:43 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Hi,

Yes final year students are eligible for RRB NTPC recruitment. thats why only it consist of option "being in final year" during the application fill up process.

It won't be any problem for you while document verification because the recruitment entire process will take a lot of time to complete.

Till the time of document verification you will receive all your marksheets and even the final degree.

Thank you
7th August 2019, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir I just relieved in this year 2019 btech can i apply for rrb ntpc.. i still did not get my final degree
8th December 2020, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I applied for rrb ntpc and I'm 2014- 2018 b.tech student..
But I had backlog in 7th semester which I get cleared in 2020 .. so should I continue my preparation...?
An i eligible?
17th December 2020, 03:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir final semester students can apply??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?