1st August 2013, 10:19 PM
Diptimayee lenka

Am i eligible to apply for NTPC HR executive exam? I have secured 55% in graduation

i am secured 55% in graduation and 75% in post graduation,am i eligible for applying ntpc hr executive exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to apply for CS executive after passing B.Com final year
  2. What type of questions can be asked in NTPC executive trainee exam? Last 5 years question papers of NTPC for executive trainee?
  3. How to apply for NTPC as HR executive after completing my degree?
  4. Previous years question papers of NTPC? I am going to give NTPC HR executive entrance exam in April
  5. Am i eligible to apply for the post of PO in a nationalised Bank? I have secured 58% in my graduation with economics honors
  6. Previous year question papers of NTPC HR Executive Trainee exam? -- [New]
  7. Minimum percentage needed to register in CS executive?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for CS Executive after graduation from BCA with 70%
  9. Am i eligible to apply for common PO exam after securing 59% in graduation and 64% in MBA
  10. Can I apply for NTPC being a candidate of SC category having secured 63% in B.Tech?
  11. Eligibility to apply in SSC exam for a 29 years old candidate who has secured 55% and 76.6% in graduation and post graduation respectively?
  12. Am I eligible for UP TET Exam being a candidate having secured 44.1% in Graduation?
  13. What is the pattern of exam of ntpc executive trainee?
  14. Eligibility for ntpc executive trainee for btech students? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get good placement if my aggregate in electronics and telecommunication is 60%
  16. How can I prepare for NTPC executive exam?
  17. Am I eligible for Engineering Trainee Exam of NTPC and BHEL having secured 60% in B.Tech?
  18. Can I apply for PO exam after securing 50% marks in graduation and 55.84% in PG?
3rd October 2015, 08:28 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to apply for NTPC HR executive exam? I have secured 55% in graduation

Yes,you will be eligible to apply for NTPC HR executive exam.

NTPC stands for National Thermal Power Corporation .

Eligibility criteria to apply for NTPC HR executive exam are as under :-

Academic Qualification : MBA with specialization in HR or PG degree / diploma in Management with specialization in HR or MSW .

Age criteria : Should not be more than 29 years .

Selection process :

Online test and

Group discussion & personal interview.

Application fee :

General and OBC category candidates : Rs.500

SC/ ST and PWD candidates : No fee
4th October 2015, 12:37 PM
H Rimmy

Default Re: Am i eligible to apply for NTPC HR executive exam? I have secured 55% in graduation

Hi Dear
You want to apply for NTPC (National Thermal Power Corporation) as a HR Executive.
Eligibility Criteria:-Candidate must have post graduate degree in MBA (as HR) Human Resource Management then you definitely apply for this exam.
Selection process:-Base on Written exam objective type & final selection will be on the basis of Interview.

Best of Luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?