22nd June 2017, 11:52 AM
heerpandya

Am I eligible to apply for TAT and TET exam after completion of B.Ed after BCA?

Sir/Mam, I have completed 12th arts with 68 percentage marks and B.C.A with 69 percentage and B.ED with 81 percentage, Sir I am very confused what can I do this time am I applicable for TAT and TET exams? Can you pleas guide me with the right details on this? Thank you!

30th June 2017, 06:27 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for TAT and TET exam after completion of B.Ed after BCA?

TAT stands for Teacher Aptitude Test and TET stands for Teacher Eligibility Test. The academic qualification required for TAT and TET examination is that candidate must have done bachelor's degree in any discipline plus bachelor of Education. You need to have 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

Yes, you can apply for TAT and TET examination after completion of Bachelor of Education after Bachelor of Computer Application.
16th November 2017, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for TAT and TET exam after completion of B.Ed after BCA?

I get 46% in T.Y.B.Sc examination & B.ed semester 4 is running. Can l apply for TAT examination.
7th January 2018, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

B.A ,B.Ed,education qualification dharavti person TAT-1 exam aapi sake?? Tell me what is qualification need for TAT-1 exam
4th March 2018, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam, I have completed 12th arts with 58% percentage marks and B. A with 53% percentage and M. A with 60% percentage, Sir I am very confused what can I do this time am I applicable for TAT and TET exams? Can you pleas guide me with the right details on this? Thank you!
12th June 2018, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

After b.com I completed my b.ed now can I eligible for Tet 2 or Tat exam?? Rply fast because online form is starting today.... Thank you,,,
19th November 2019, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.com then I completed M.A with English and then completed b Ed so I eligible for tat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?