26th September 2015, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for the high school TET exam for teacher post after completion of BCA course?

Am I eligible to apply for the high school TET exam for teacher post after completion of BCA course? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? It would be really helpful if you can help me on this.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Accounts in High school?
  2. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for school teacher post after completion of BCA and post graduation in PGDBM with HR specialization?
  4. When will be the exam conducted for the post of High School Assistant teacher in Jharkhand?
  5. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  6. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
  7. Can I be eligible for government teacher post after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for the post of government teacher
  8. Am I eligible to appear in TET to become a Computer Teacher if completed BCA, M.Sc(CS) and B.Ed?
  9. Eligibility for B.Ed after BA with correspondence, M.Sc and currently a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can BCA graduation become a teacher in government school
  11. Am I eligible to apply for teacher in recognized school being a teacher in non affiliated CBSE school?
  12. Am I eligible for government teacher while working as a CS teacher in Matric School
  13. Can I apply for computer teacher job? I have scored 34% in high school and 40% in intermediate
  14. Can I apply for TET exam after completion of MA post graduation course?
  15. Am I eligible to become a Teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya School if completed PGDBM in HR and BCA?
  16. What is the percentage of marks required for TET exam? Am I eligible for it if I scored less than 50% in Graduation?
  17. What is the procedure to get admission in M.Ed?
  18. Can I apply for computer teacher in government school? I have completed BCA
26th September 2015, 07:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the high school TET exam for teacher post after completion of BCA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for the high school TET exam for teacher post after completion of BCA course? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? It would be really helpful if you can help me on this.

Thanks!
Yes, BCA graduate candidates are eligible for TET entrance exam.

TET stands for Teacher Eligibility Test.

Two types of exam is conducted by TET:-

Primary stage(For becoming teachers from class I to V).
Elementary stage(For becoming teachers from class VI to VIII).

If you have completed 12th or its equivalent exam from recognized board with above 50% marks then you are eligible for Primary stage TET exam.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for Elementary stage TET exam.

There is no age criteria for TET exam.
26th April 2018, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the high school TET exam for teacher post after completion of BCA course?

Am I eligible for apply for the TET exam for primary teacher post after finishing my BSc in microbiology??????
26th January 2021, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for apply for the TET exam for primary teacher post after finishing my bsc biotechnology
22nd April 2022, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

I completed B.E. , B.ed. and also persuing M.sc. in maths. So I am eligible for TAT exam . But which method in tat exam should ? Maths - Science or computer subject
27th April 2022, 05:15 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible.

Two types of exam is conducted by TET:-

Primary stage(For becoming teachers from class I to V).
Elementary stage(For becoming teachers from class VI to VIII).

If you have completed 12th or its equivalent exam from recognized board with above 50% marks then you are eligible for Primary stage TET exam.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for Elementary stage TET exam.

There is no age criteria for TET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?