19th August 2017, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

What is the demand for Government jobs regarding foreign language? Is it good for a bright career in future?

What is the demand for Government jobs regarding foreign language? Is it good for bright career in future? Can you please give me the right suggestion to follow for the same? What should I do next to ensure that I will have a bright career? Thanks!

25th August 2017, 01:45 AM
starberry

Default Re: What is the demand for Government jobs regarding foreign language? Is it good for a bright career in future?

Government jobs mostly does not require the knowledge of foreign languages. To ensure bright future in government oriented jobs, the required criteria and knowledge is different for each field of work. For example, engineering students will require good knowledge of their field to get job in any government company. To get job in other government areas like public sector through UPSC(Union Public Service Commission), then general knowledge and general awareness are most important to clear their entrance exam. If you opt for an area where foreign language is necessary then you must have knowledge regarding it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?