16th August 2017, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET environmental science after completion of agriculture graduation with horticulture?

Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET environmental science after completion of agriculture graduation with horticulture? Can you please let me know the details on the same? What are the minimum criteria required to apply? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I opt UGC NET environmental science on the basis of M.Sc in horticulture?
  2. Am I eligible for UGC NET Environmental Science after completion of M.Sc with Geology?
  3. M.Sc enviromental science holder can apply for UGC NET in enviromental science? -- [New]
  4. Agriculture Post Graduate in Horticulture is eligible for UGC/CSIR?
  5. Can I apply for UGC-NET(Environmental Sciences) if completed M.Phil in Environmental Technology and PG in Biotechnology?
  6. Am I eligible for UGC NET in Environmental Science after completion of masters in forestry?
  7. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET(Environmental Science/Life Science) if completed M.Tech in Environmental Science & Technology? Am I eligible to become a Lecturer for Life Science or Environmental Science?
  8. Details about career in Floriculture
  9. Can I be eligible to apply for UGC NET in Environmental Science after completing MSc in Zoology?
  10. How can I apply for UGC CSIR NET in Chemical Sciences? I have done BSc in Chemistry
  11. Am I eligible to appear for UGC NET in Environmental Science after completing M.Sc in Public Health Nursing?
  12. M.Sc in Chemistry is eligible for UGC NET in Environmental Science?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET for Environment Science after completing BE in Civil and M.Tech in Environmental Engineering?
  14. Am i eligible to apply for UGC NET June after graduation in MSc Botany with 57%? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I apply for UGC-NET(Environmental Science) if completed M.Sc in Microbiology?
  16. Master degree holder in Energy and Environmental Engineering is eligible for UGC NET Environmental Science or not?
  17. Scope of B.Sc agriculture and salary after completion
  18. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after completion of MA in Environmental Studies from Rabindraharati University?
18th August 2017, 07:11 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET environmental science after completion of agriculture graduation with horticulture?

No ,right now you are not eligible for UGC NET.

Eligibility for UGC NET in environmental science:-

Candidate must have passed master degree with minimum 55% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
OR

Candidates who are appearing in master degree(final year)examination from a recognized university.
20th August 2017, 07:03 PM
manjira...

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET environmental science after completion of agriculture graduation with horticulture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET environmental science after completion of agriculture graduation with horticulture? Can you please let me know the details on the same? What are the minimum criteria required to apply? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!
No you are not eligible to apply for UGC NET after completing graduation. The minimum qualification to apply for NET is post graduation degree so first you need to complete your post graduation degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks.

NET is National Eligibility Test which is conducted by UGC. The examination is take by candidates who aspire to become a lecturer or for Junior Research Fellowship(JRF). The eligibility criteria for NET exam are

The general candidates need to score minimum 55% in any discipline of post graduation degree from a recognized university.

There is no upper or lower age limitation for Lectureship
The upper age limit for JRF is 28years.

Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?