13th April 2017, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for UPSC exam with medicine as a optional subject?

Dear Sir/Mam, l am a bsc chemistry student and I would like to study medicine as my optional for upsc exams. Can I opt medicine? Am I eligible to apply for the UPSC exam? Can you please give me more details on this? Awaiting for the response.

13th April 2017, 03:15 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for UPSC exam with medicine as a optional subject?

I think you are asking about optional subject for Union Public Service Commission Civil Services exam.

Candidates can select any subject as their optional subject in mains exam of Civil Services regardless of stream in bachelor's degree. You can opt medical science if you are interested in this subject.

You are eligible for UPSC Civil Services exam after bachelor's degree. Minimum age limit to apply for exam is 21 years.
13th April 2017, 11:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for UPSC exam with medicine as a optional subject?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam, l am a bsc chemistry student and I would like to study medicine as my optional for upsc exams. Can I opt medicine? Am I eligible to apply for the UPSC exam? Can you please give me more details on this? Awaiting for the response.
After completion of B.Sc in Chemistry, you are eligible for UPSC exam.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized University then you are eligible for UPSC exam like Civil Service, CDS and IFS exam.

If you have completed graduation degree in Engineering from a recognized University then you are eligible for UPSC exam like IES exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?