9th October 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I be eligible to be appointed as Probationary Officer in Bank after completion of CA IPCC course?

I completed my CA-IPCC(integrated professional competancy course). A'm I eligible to be appointed as a bank probational officer

31st July 2013, 04:52 PM
anuragkumarjeemains

Default Re: Am I be eligible to be appointed as Probationary Officer in Bank after completion of CA IPCC course?

Yes you are eligible to be appointed as Probationary Officer in Bank after completion of CA IPCC course.You must have required age,qualification,experience of CA, eligibility criteria and you will have benefited in bank,as you have practice of accountancy in CA and bank will support your skills ,giving nice salary.A little hard work through bank via IBPS will provide variety of banks.Thanks..
31st July 2013, 07:45 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I be eligible to be appointed as Probationary Officer in Bank after completion of CA IPCC course?

Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts Common Written Examination (CWE) for recruitement of candidates in public sector and rural banks including for the post of Probationary Officer.

As per guidelines issued by IBPS, minimum educational qualification to be eligible for CWE examination is that the candidate must have completed his/her graduation from a recognised university. IPCC is a second level of Chartered Accountancy course of ICAI and thus shall not be treated as equivalent to undergraduate course.
10th February 2015, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Still no one is clear whether ipcc passed students are eligible for IBPS Exams..
Please sir/madam make a clear statement and help every ipcc passed students who wants to give bank exams...
A kind request
Hoping for a prompt reply..
Thanking you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?