4th February 2013, 10:46 PM
Ajithkouti

Am I eligible to attend interview of top companies? I am studying mechanical engineering

I am studying mechanical enginering nd i have a one backlog in 3rd semeste with having aggregate of 65%.am i eligible to attend interview of top companies.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend any IT companies interview after scoring 60% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 68% in BSc IT?
  2. Am I eligible to attend mechanical core companies after doing final year automobile engineering?
  3. Which are the top mechanical oriented MNC companies?
  4. How can I get a job in top MNC? Any companies that will take students with backlogs?
  5. Will I be eligible to attend the MNC written test if I have 1 standing arrear in project in 8th sem?
  6. How can I apply to companies(off-campus)? I've tried on websites like naukari and monster, but didn't get any interview call yet
  7. List of companies in Bangalore in which I am eligible to attend the interview?
  8. Eligibility criteria to be placed in companies like IBM, Apple Computers, Microsoft, Intel? Am I eligible to attend for the interviews in these companies having secured 70% in 10th, 72% in 12th, 80% in UG and 80% in PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to attend campus interview?
  10. List of core companies in India?
  11. Am I eligible to attend the interview in companies like Accenture, HCL, TCS, Satyam, Wipro?
  12. How to attend campus and off-campus interview or walkin? -- [New]
  13. Will I get selected for Technical Interview? I am studying in last year of Mechanical Engineering
  14. List of top 5 companies related to mechanical engineering?
  15. How may I get job in mechanical companies? I've completed mechanical engineering
  16. Is there any way to attend the interview or job opportunities to get job in foreign automobile companies like Mercedes Benz, Ferrari etc?
  17. Am I eligible for Railway Job after studying engineering in mechanical
  18. Am i eligible to attend for IIT interview after completing BCA
7th November 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend interview of top companies? I am studying mechanical engineering

hi. i am Amanpreet singh pursuing my b.tec in final year. can i have 6 months industrial training in top MNC companies with out any reference.
15th August 2014, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend interview of top companies? I am studying mechanical engineering

i am studing in 7th sem mechanical engineering and aggregate is 66% will get gob in core company in bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?