21st August 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend interview in WIPRO after pursuing MCA with 74%

respected sir/madam
as iam pursuring MCA and iam having 74% in MCA but iam having only 55% in 10th and 55% in 12th then in ug iam having 68%
please tell me tat iam eligible to attend the interview in wipro....

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend interview in WIPRO after pursuing MCA with 74%
  2. Am I eligible to attend the campus placement in WIPRO after securing 59%? I have finished BSc Physics
  3. Am I eligible to attend Interview of IBM and Wipro if secured 57% in 10th, 70% in 12th and 6.5 CGPA in B.Tech?
  4. How may I clear the interview round of WIPRO recruitments?
  5. Am I eligible to attend the interview while doing masters in Mathematics?
  6. Eligibility to attend off-campus interview of Infosys and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  7. Am I eligible to attend the interview in companies like Accenture, HCL, TCS, Satyam, Wipro?
  8. How can I attend the interview of WIPRO company?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria to attend the campus interview in WIPRO while in final year Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Should I hide my MCA qualification during my GD and PI round of ICICI Bank PO recruitment?
  11. Am I eligible to attend for Wipro WASE Program being a candidate having scored 63% in 10th, 43% in 12th and 65% in BCA course?
  12. Aptitude question papers of previous year and pattern of Wipro Interview?
  13. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  14. While pursuing MCA final year can I be eligible for campus interview?
  15. Am I eligible to attend WIPRO, TCS, Infosys or any IT company?
  16. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 8.9 CGPA in MCA?
  17. Interview dates to attend the interview for TCS, HCL, WIPRO?
  18. Wipro BPO interview process of 2015? -- [New]
7th September 2012, 05:06 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend interview in WIPRO after pursuing MCA with 74%

Yes, you can join the recruitment drive of WIPRO. The company usually prefers candidates with 60% marks for recruitment. A minimum of 50% marks is required from 12th to graduation. Recruitment process comprises of a written exam followed by interview. After clearing the written exam only, you can attend the interview.
8th November 2012, 06:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend interview in WIPRO after pursuing MCA with 74%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir/madam
as iam pursuring MCA and iam having 74% in MCA but iam having only 55% in 10th and 55% in 12th then in ug iam having 68%
please tell me tat iam eligible to attend the interview in wipro....

If you have 50% through out career , then you are applicable for WIPRO , Only B-TECH\MCA degree marks needed is 60%.

You are MCA perusing candidate so you are applicable for Wipro exam .

Pending backlog candidate are not eligible for Wipro exam.Only one year gap in career candidate not applicable for Wipro.

As per your academic marks you are applicable for Wipro Technology .Because you have fulfill the marks criteria 50-50-50-60 % .

Process of Wipro recruitment are-1)Written Test 2)Technical Interview and 3)Personal Interview

For more details about wipro you can visit to http://www.wipro.com/
9th January 2013, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

i am getting 10th 50% ,in 12th 72% and ug 70% pg 70% iam eligibile to attend the wipro interview
7th August 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

i am 10th std 77% but 12th std attempt with maths subject but 59% after b.sc (it) 70% and mca 78% i am eligible (or) not eligible for attend it company's campus intriviews?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?