9th July 2013, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Ed in AP after doing BCA?

I am BCA student. am i eligible for B.Ed in Andhra university

12th June 2014, 12:14 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed in AP after doing BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am BCA student. am i eligible for B.Ed in Andhra university
Yes you are eligible for B.Ed course after completing BCA course. The applicant who have completed their bachelor degree course are eligible to apply for B.Ed course. B.Ed stands for Bachelor Education and the duration of the course is for one year. There are lot of colleges in India which offer B.Ed course. Since, you're aspiring to pursue for B.Ed course through Andhra University then you need to score at least 50% percentage of marks in graduation to get admission for B.Ed course in Andhra University and you should also crack the exam which is conducted by the Andhra University. So, If you have scored more then 50% percentage of marks in graduation then definitely you are eligible for B.Ed course for sure. And please do not forget to study for B.Ed entrance examination. It's necessary that you should be crack entrance examination to get admission for B.Ed in Andhra University.

For more Information please visit here:- http://www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?