18th August 2012, 02:30 PM
arijit mon

Am I eligible for B.Ed regular course after scoring 45%?

I am a pass cource deputed .I have 45% marks in pass cource but not in Hons. I belong to Schedulued caste.shall I be eligible for B.Ed in regular cource?

9th June 2014, 01:10 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed regular course after scoring 45%?

Your graduation level score seems to be low for direct admission. Since you belong to the reserved category, you may get lucky with the reserved seats which most of the colleges possess. Also at the same time, there are colleges who conduct entrance tests and personal interview for the candidates before admission. You have to work hard for the test. Minimum requirement for B.Ed is a graduate with 55 per cent marks. At some colleges, they look forward to teaching experience too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?