29th July 2012, 05:13 PM
Vibinchand

Am I eligible for B School after doing BSc with 63%?

Greeting, i have got 60% in 10th, 53% in 2 and now doing Bsc with 63%. Am i eligible for B.school? When the CAT exam? Then where can i apply on CAT? Pls help me

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service commission after graduating in BSc computer application?
  2. Am I eligible for school service commission after completing BSc Microbiology?
  3. Am I eligible for SSC or B.Ed after scoring 35% in BSc and 60% in MSc?
  4. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service commission? I have completed graduation in BSc
  5. Will I be eligible to prepare for IAS exam after doing BSc Economics from Indian School of Business and Finance Delhi
  6. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service commission after completing BSc graduation in iT from SMU?
  7. What is the percentage required for BTC?
  8. Can I be eligible for BT Assistant after completing BSc B.Ed with Biochemistry
  9. Am I eligible for west bengal school service commission? I have completed graduation in BSc computer application -- [Most Discussed]
  10. For which PG degree am I eligible after passing BSc from DU? Can I do Honors course after BSc or BSc Physics Science?
  11. Am I eligible to do B.Ed in Biology or Chemistry after doing MSc with Home Science?
  12. How to apply for B.Ed after finishing BSc Computers and working in private school with 3 years experience?
  13. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  14. Am I eligible for DSC school assistant in physical science after passing BSc and MSc in physics and B.Ed
  15. Am I eligible for the post of BSc Nursing? What is the date of BSc Nursing form
  16. Eligibility for Non bengal students to apply for WB School Service Commission? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for BSc GNM? I am a BSc 3rd year student
  18. How to become a teacher in government school? I am doing BSc from IGNOU
8th August 2012, 05:04 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B School after doing BSc with 63%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibinchand View Post
Greeting, i have got 60% in 10th, 53% in 2 and now doing Bsc with 63%. Am i eligible for B.school? When the CAT exam? Then where can i apply on CAT? Pls help me
CAT stands for Common admission test and this examination is conducted by IIMs for those who are interested to take admissions in MBA course in top business schools. The examination is conducted every year and you need to complete your graduation in any discipline with 50% marks to apply for this examination. Final year appearing candidates are also eligible for CAT.

Notifications of CAT Examination was already Published and You can fill the application form online also.

Important Dates:

## Sale of CAT Vouchers : Monday,30 July - Monday,17 September 2012
## Registration for CAT 2012 : Monday,30 July - Wednesday, 19 September 2012
## CAT Test Dates : Thursday,11 October - Tuesday,6 November 2012
## CAT Result : Wednesday,9 January 2013

This examination is only Computer based, not paper based.

There will be two separately timed sections in the test. The sections are

(a) Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation
(b) Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning.

The CAT Examination fees is Rs 1600. If you are Interested then please visit the official website to get more details about CAT 2012.

http://www.catiim.in

Complete Details : Click Here
8th August 2012, 06:52 PM
puppala ravi

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for B School after doing BSc with 63%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibinchand View Post
hai vibichand,

you are eligible for the CAT exam .CAT exam need with atleast 50% marks.CAT exam will be conducted from october11,2012 to november6,2012.the test comprisestwo sections that are separately timed. Each of the sections will be 1 hour and 10 minutes (i.e. 70 minutes). There will be 30 questions in each section. The sections are (a) Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation (b) Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning. Once a section ends, aspirants can no longer go back to it. Aspirants will be presented with the section on Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation first, followed by Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning.results for the CAT2012 will be raleased on 6th january2013.you can register for CAT exam through online i will send you a link through that you can applyhttp://www.catiim.in/
*All the best*
8th August 2012, 07:07 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B School after doing BSc with 63%?

Yes, you are eligible for B-school after B.Sc. with 63% marks through appearing and cracking entrance exam like CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT etc. for admission to Two years Post Graduation MBA course.

CAT - COMMON ADMISSION TEST conducted by IIM(Indian Institute of Management)- The candidate having completed Graduation in any stream with at least 50% marks from a recognised University, is eligible to apply for CAT.

MAT - MANAGEMENT APTITUDE TEST conducted by AIMA(All Indian Management Association)- The candidate having completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University, is eligible to apply for MAT.

There is no upper age limit for application to CAT/MAT, there is also no restriction to number of attempts to these entrance exam.

CAT is computer based exam while MAT is both paper and computer based exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?