8th June 2011, 12:43 PM
PANKAJ17101992

Am I eligible for B.Tech CS at Uttarkhand Technical University after scoring 60% in 12th?

I have not qualified iit/jee and aieee enterance exam my % in 10-2 (pcm) is 60. I have appeared in the enterance exam for b.tech conducted by guru gobind singh indraprastha university. The result is awaited. Am i eligible for admission in b.tech (cs) at uttarakhand technical university - selaqui dehradun. I hail from uttarakhand state

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of Uttarkhand Technical University B.Tech form submission?
  2. Can I get admission in DU for private B.Com after scoring 47% in 12th Uttarkhand Boards
  3. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 76.27 in B.Tech upto 6th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in B.E. Lateral Entry being a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 6th semester student? -- [New]
  5. For which software companies am I eligible after scoring 86.2% in 10th, 76% in 12th and 60.67% in B.Tech?
  6. Am i eligible for MNC after scoring 55% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 66% in B.Tech
  7. Am I eligible to get hired in IT company after scoring 58% in 10th, 75% in 12th and 70% in B.Tech
  8. For what kind of job will I be eligible(specially in government sector) after scoring 70% aggregate?
  9. Can I be eligible for Uttarkhand Board if I am not a domicile of Uttarkhand?
  10. Am i eligible to get a job at TCS after scoring 64% in B.Tech, 58% in 12th and 77% in 10th
  11. Do I have a chance to get Pantnagar University Uttarkhand after scoring 110 marks in AIEEE?
  12. Am I eligible for campus placement after scoring 86% in 10th, 81% in 12th and 60% in all semester
  13. Which are the companies for which I am eligible after scoring 76% in 10th, 57% in 12th
  14. Am I eligible for M.Tech in computer science after doing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering under Punjab Technical University
  15. Can I be eligible for admission in good university after scoring 51.8% in 12th?
  16. Will i be eligible for MNC companies with 59.83% in 12th?
  17. Can I be called for Uttarkhand Counseling after scoring 8745 overall state rank in Uttarkhand?
  18. Am I eligible for IT company after scoring 49% in 10th, 69% in 12th and 70% in B.Tech?
8th June 2011, 04:10 PM
sourindra

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Tech CS at Uttarkhand Technical University after scoring 60% in 12th?

Yes, you are eligible for B.Tech CS at Uttarakhand Technical University with the 60% marks in 10+2(pcm) but its depends on the rank of the entrance exam.
8th June 2011, 05:36 PM
jeykj

Thumbs down Re: Am I eligible for B.Tech CS at Uttarkhand Technical University after scoring 60% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PANKAJ17101992 View Post
I have not qualified iit/jee and aieee enterance exam my % in 10-2 (pcm) is 60. I have appeared in the enterance exam for b.tech conducted by guru gobind singh indraprastha university. The result is awaited. Am i eligible for admission in b.tech (cs) at uttarakhand technical university - selaqui dehradun. I hail from uttarakhand state
If You not qualified in IIT/JEE test itselft. when why you try for the B.tech.
8th June 2011, 07:10 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Tech CS at Uttarkhand Technical University after scoring 60% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PANKAJ17101992 View Post
Yes definitely, You will get admission in B.tech CS at Uttarkhand Technical University. To get admission in This University You need to passed in 12th With Physics, Chemistry, Math From Any Recognized Board.

The duration of this course was 4 year.

So, If you have not appeared for AIEEE examination, then please dont worry, you have to appeared for Uttrakhand Technical University Entrance examination To get admission in 1st Year B.tech Course.

And to get admission in This course you need to have passed Intermediate of Uttarakhand Board or 12th standard from other board with Physics and Mathematics along with any one of Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Computer Science/ Biology are eligible for admission to first year of 4 year B.Tech. Courses offered by Colleges/Institutions of Uttarakhand affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University,Dehradun.

So, You have scored 60% Marks, Then you are eligible to appear for Uttrakhand Technical University Entrance examination to get admission in B.tech Cs Course. You will also get direct admission in this course, But for this you have to contact the University And for complete information please visit the official website of Uttrakhand Technical University.
8th June 2011, 08:00 PM
ishita1234

see honestly speaking, seeing the date of your post i.e june 2011, i am sure you must have not appeared for the up tech enterence exam ( so didnt I)..okay now as far as i know they also select their candidates on the basis of their AIEEE ranking.. now since you have not qualified the aieee exam..so..i hope youve got what i am trying to say..

never the less.. i guess donation might work if youre so keen to go into uptech..However, do not lose hope. something or the other will certainly turn out in your favour..I wish you'd applied for the university of petroleum in dehradun..it is good too.. again donation might work out there too....alongside wait for your ip( even i am) .. you may clear it.. fingers crossed..
8th June 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks in Physics,Chemistry & Mathematics for IIT?
8th June 2011, 09:33 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi
you will not able to get rank for all this..

so you wait another result if you sucess then you admission in college..

with out rank you will not admission any college in india.........

you try next time sure sucess arise..........
9th June 2011, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

i have lost my aieee admit card. how can i see my result without entering roll number.
9th June 2011, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i got 66 marks in my aieee exam can i got admission in any college of b.tech in haryana or in delhi.
9th June 2011, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

sir,i got109290 rank in air of aieee and 28349 in obc catogory can i got b.tech any branch in andhra pradesh?
9th June 2011, 01:02 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun is one of the best technical institute in India.

Offered course:

Engineering & Technology in

Computer Sc. & Engg.

Electronics Communication Engineering

Applied Elec. & Instrumentation

Electrical & Electronics Engineering

Civil Engineering

Mechanical engineering

Industrial Production Engineering

Bio-Chem Engineering

Electrical Engineering

Information Technology

Inst. Control Engineering

Medical Sciences

Architecture

Business Management

Pharmacy

Hotel Management and Catering Technology

for more visit:www.uktech.ac.in
11th June 2011, 04:42 PM
SUMITRA_M

You are eligible for the entrance exam of b.tech cs and if you pass this entrance exam than you should be eligible for B.Tech CS at Uttarkhand Technical University.
16th June 2011, 09:57 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi
yes, you are eligible for that
because you go through the entrance exam
and get a good rank
then you able to admission in good college

good luck..............
19th June 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
I got selected in AIEEE entrance exam and i also scored 60% above in PCM
can you please tell will i be able to get admission in uttarakhand technical university
please reply as soon as possible
thanks
7th July 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT 72% in PCM IN CBSE
I HAVE GOT 63121 ALL INDIA RANK IN AIEEE WILL I GET ADMISSION TO A GOOD COLLEGE VIA UTTRAKHAND TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY COUNSELLING
PLEASE REPLY
2nd June 2015, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

I have got 67% in 12th in bihar board. I have also got 35 marks in jee main. Can I get admission in b.tech in bipin triphathi kumau engineering college or g.b pant engineering college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?