21st June 2013, 06:46 PM
llalitha53

Am I eligible for bank coaching after completing degree in B.Com

sir... iam lalitha from anantapur iam completed degree (b.com) in distance education sir iam inter disscontinued can i eligible for bank coaching releted jobs

29th April 2015, 11:44 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for bank coaching after completing degree in B.Com

Quote:
Originally Posted by llalitha53 View Post
sir... iam lalitha from anantapur iam completed degree (b.com) in distance education sir iam inter disscontinued can i eligible for bank coaching releted jobs
As you have already mentioned that you already completed your B.com in distance mode & to apply for bank examination you need to complete your graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. The aspirant can start coaching for banking examination just after passing 10/12th examination, there is no educational requirement to join bank coaching. You can join bank coaching any time as per your interest.

It is beneficial for you, if you join the coaching after completing your intermediate examination. If you start preparation just after passing your 12th, then you can easily crack banking examination. Practice is very necessary to crack any competitive examination. The more you practice, the more you can learn.

Almost all the bank examination is conducted by IBPS through online mode. To attempt question online, you need good practice. The examination is conducted online mode and you will get 200 objective type questions, there will be negative marking in the examination. You have to clear all the sections individually.

You can easily crack banking examination & other competitive examination if you start preparation just after completing your 10th/12th examination. Bank clear examination is easy as compared to bank PO examination, the merit of clerical always goes high because the paper of clerk is easy as compared to PO paper.

I suggest you to please prepare well for Quantitative aptitude, Reasoning section first, because the rest of the sections you can prepare yourself also.

Graduation is the minimum eligibility criteria to apply for IBPS Common written examination & if you are graduate then you can register for banking examination. You can also join some best coaching institute to prepare well for upcoming banking exams. The coaching fees of banking exams depend on the coaching institute and the duration of course you choose. If you join good coaching classes, then you have to pay the fees around 8,000-10,000. If you join a good coaching institutes, you will learn good solution tricks. If you are interested in banking exams, then please start preparing for now. To get upcoming banking exams detail, please visit the official website of IBPS & employment newspaper.
5th July 2020, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for bank coaching after completing degree in B.Com

Can I do bank coaching by studying degree?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?