2nd October 2017, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become an agricultural officer after completion of B.Sc course?

Am I eligible to become an agricultural officer after completion of B.Sc course? Can you please provide me with the details on the same? What steps do I need to do? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible. Thank you!

15th October 2017, 03:31 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become an agricultural officer after completion of B.Sc course?

The basic educational qualification required for the post of Agriculture Officer is as follows.

>> Graduation in any stream is allowed for this recruitment.

>> But preferably, B.Sc in Agriculture or Dairy Horticulture or Veterinary or Fisheries are much preferable.

>> I suggest you to register yourself with the top job portals that are available in India. And you are required to upload your latest updated resume with proper skills mentioned in it.

>> Whenever there is a recruitment available, you will be notified so that you can apply for those recruitment's.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?