4th September 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Can i get gaurantee of good government jobs after Post Graduation in Agriculture field?

Can i get gaurantee of good government jobs after Post Graduation in Agriculture field?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of getting Government jobs after completion of Post graduation course in Naturopathy?
  2. Can I get a job in government sectors? I have done my graduation in agriculture and I have done my post graduation in MBA with agribusiness- marketing. I have 2 years work experience in agriculture seeds and pesticides company
  3. Job opportunities in Agricultural field? Preferred course along with graduation and post graduation?
  4. Can I get a government job with salary of 25000 after B.Sc in Agriculture? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Whihc department needs MSc organic Chemists?
  6. After B.Tech Biotech is it better to take MSc Biotech? What are the job opportunities? In which posts can i get the job after MSc Biotech in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What should I study in Post Graduation other than Agriculture after completing B.Sc(Agriculture)?
  8. How to get government job after completing my PG from BNYS college?
  9. What should be done to get jobs in Agricultural field?
  10. Which all Government jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc Agriculture graduation?
  11. Government or private jobs for Diploma in Agriculture holders?
  12. What can I do after Diploma in Biotechnology?
  13. What are the jobs for civil engineering other than field? What are the exams need to be written to get private sector as well as government jobs?
  14. Which one is better for me between M.Sc in Statistics and Job after completion of B.Sc in Statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Best course for better future after B.Sc Microbiology?
  16. How to get a government job after doing graduation and PG in Tourism sector?
  17. Government jobs for Diploma holder in Agriculture?
  18. Can I do PG Diploma or PhD in Agriculture with scholarship from Abroad?
5th September 2015, 11:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get gaurantee of good government jobs after Post Graduation in Agriculture field?

Yes, you can definitely get good jobs after completion of post graduation in agriculture field. There is ample scope since this is a developing field in our country and there is shortage of professionals in this field.

The prime government sector jobs are available in :-

- Departments of agricultural engineering
- Water management projects
- Area development projects
- Minor irrigation projects
- Agricultural machinery manufacturing organizations
- Tea gardens
- Food Corporation of India
- National Seeds Corporations
- Dairy and food industries
- Agro industries
- National Dairy Development Board
- NABARD and other banks
- Agricultural finance corporations
- Indian Council of Agricultural Research
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
- Agricultural universities and non government voluntary organizations.

JOB CATEGORIES :
1. Agricultural Extension officer.
2. Agricultural Engineer.
3. Professor for Agricultural Engineer.
4. Indian Agricultural Research Institute officer.
5. Fertilizer and Irrigation officer and various other roles.
9th September 2015, 05:44 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get gaurantee of good government jobs after Post Graduation in Agriculture field?

Look dear, there is nothing such a a guarantee after doing the course that you will b getting a job, however, it is one's own talent which fetches you the job. After completion of your course, you will be most probably eligible for most of the government jobs, but you can avail the jobs only if you will be eligible for it. You will however, have to pit some extra efforts into it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?